Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mith

fkye

Hello there Beautiful, come check out Carnage.

#clan_carnage

www.carnage-rs.org

<3 and miss you Erik.

im f2p ffs <3

Erik, I'll help you out niggie. pm me.. #ravage or #Pure-community

k love <3

IR =]

www.Intense-Redemption.com

www.youtube.com/Irrstube

TH IS MY ONE

#Virulent,

Were a new clan at the moment mostly doing f2p we will start p2p later on. We do have some p2p unofficals though and we have been opening ever f2p pk trip. our fullout record is 3-0 come check us out.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

come check out #Virulent were a new low level clan with a very active community and great freindly members were not to serious we like to relax and have fun, we have a f2p pk trip on saturday and we usually do a fun event on fridays we also have 2+ mini wars a night and lots of unnoficial pk trips threw out the week , our forums are www.VirulentRs.ipbfree.com and our IRC channel is #Virulent come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

come check out #Virulent were a new low level clan with a very active community and great freindly members were not to serious we like to relax and have fun, we have a f2p pk trip on saturday and we usually do a fun event on fridays we also have 2+ mini wars a night and lots of unnoficial pk trips threw out the week , our forums are www.VirulentRs.ipbfree.com and our IRC channel is #Virulent come check us out :)

^^^^^^^^^^^

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

come check out #Virulent #Eod were a new low level clan with a very active community and great freindly members were not to serious we like to relax and have fun, we have a f2p pk trip on saturday and we usually do a fun event on fridays we also have 2+ mini wars a night and lots of unnoficial pk trips threw out the week , our forums are www.VirulentRs.ipbfree.com www.eod-rs.com and our IRC channel is #Virulent #Eod come check us out :)

pandanegative1.png

Wassup Eric, you should seriously think about IR. Your experience would be sure to help us progress! My signature is linked to our forums.

if u rly wanted to recruit me, u couldve at least spelled my name right. :down:

come check out #Virulent #Eod were a new low level clan with a very active community and great freindly members were not to serious we like to relax and have fun, we have a f2p pk trip on saturday and we usually do a fun event on fridays we also have 2+ mini wars a night and lots of unnoficial pk trips threw out the week , our forums are www.VirulentRs.ipbfree.com www.eod-rs.com and our IRC channel is #Virulent #Eod come check us out :)

will do boss :biggrin:

I say 1 thing ...

#Exclusive ... 1 of the fastest rising clans.. Get on our vent and u will see why people join and stay Ex..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation