Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Friday PK TRIP

Speshls

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh FOE needs to accept that they lost. I think foe > mm (nonetheless mm great clan), but i'm pretty sure mm raped foe.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Infiltrated chaos alter,

ass raped through trees into ghost hut,

and jizzed on until you retreated into clan wars.

All in all was good friday for MM, 3-0.

Rang3r Elmo's vid is enough proof.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Infiltrated chaos alter,

ass raped through trees into ghost hut,

and jizzed on until you retreated into clan wars.

All in all was good friday for MM, 3-0.

Rang3r Elmo's vid is enough proof.

i am standing beside you on runescape

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

9ih3rm.jpg

^pretty sure we beat you you ran in2 clanwars we head 2 bh bank then u charge us from behind after the fight was clearly over.

the 2nd an 3rd run in you clearly beat us even tho fi kinda intervened in the 3rd1 but our first run in we pushed you to ghost hut then all of mm ran inside clanwars we waited bout3mins mm had no intentions of coming out so we decided 2 go bank then u run in an storm us

.... sorry MM's not willing to play FOE's hit and run games from clan wars. Over the past few weeks every time you guys used that garbage tactic to re-gain opts after running from the battlefield MM would just walk away to get prayer or chill at a location outside of ClanWars for you guys to gather the courage to walk out.

Don't try and claim a win because you're standing in clan wars lol.

2-1 gf

3 - 0 . Watch vid kid.

Next time don't ask to team against FI then attack Speshls moron.

2-1 for FOE

pretty obvious cos we actually cleared all of you into cw. then we put a spam gf mm up and rushed spread out cw. stop trying to e-thug. after 3 minutes of you guys playing the in and out tactic we decided to bank while you guys rushed us from behind.

100424003141g.png

that was short before you rushed back out. had two kills in my inv and died cos i was almost left behind cos of me looting (pixxl hungry lul). as you might see on the minimap, all mm members were inside Cw and a few died trying to hit and run, as my kill obviously.

and to the guy saying that you didnt include flame bait on your topic: "because foe is inexpirenced in f2p..."

grats to the other rounds.

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

We did NOT team with Foe lol, we just wanted to end our event.

And you succeeded in ending your event.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

2-1 for FOE

pretty obvious cos we actually cleared all of you into cw. then we put a spam gf mm up and rushed spread out cw. stop trying to e-thug. after 3 minutes of you guys playing the in and out tactic we decided to bank while you guys rushed us from behind.

100424003141g.png

that was short before you rushed back out. had two kills in my inv and died cos i was almost left behind cos of me looting (pixxl hungry lul). as you might see on the minimap, all mm members were inside Cw and a few died trying to hit and run, as my kill obviously.

and to the guy saying that you didnt include flame bait on your topic: "because foe is inexpirenced in f2p..."

grats to the other rounds.

If we're playing the "Returners group" Game then I guess its like 6-1 to MM.

Wow you're so retarded. :banana:

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(