Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A complete clan restructuring

There should be no shame and total bull-**** over a loss in A GAME. Think of any game you typically would play, basketball, cribbage, rugby, any of them there is a precise winner, not someone at the end saying, well we did have more tackles then you so really we won.

What I'm asking is for every clan to see where the clan world really is at, so there is some structure behind this forum and every clan represented. It's time to grow up kiddies.

I would like to see in 3 weeks, A Month of Madness, so every clan full-outs the other clan in both f2p and p2p, and goes from there, what happens after in the following weekends, happens but we at least know where the clan stands.

So like week 1

Foe vs. MM-P2P

EOP vs. Dp- F2P

TLP vs. FI- P2P

EX vs. CH- F2P

and so on, until every clan has fought the other one in both f2p and p2p.

This will promote the pure community.

This will get every clans name on here out.

This could be exciting and just some FUN runescape madness.

This is after all a community, we certainly aren't doing anything to help it, we are rather destroying it.

Discuss, would you as a leader do this?

Pros vs. Cons

My pros: Fun, A clear idea as to where every clan is at, right at the start of the summer. We can track improvements through the following weekends and follow this up with another month right at the end of the summer.

Cons: Clans have to much pride and won't do it simply because "it's a waste"

DISCUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

craig_sig_finished.gif

A decent idea, but I personally don't see it happening. One of the main reasons a lot of clans steer clear of tournaments set up similar to this, is to avoid any loss of momentum by losing. It's one thing to lose a PVP run-in, there's generally smaller fish in the sea you can turn around and take a bite out of. But losing a fullout to a rival clan can be devastating to a clans morale

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

You're starting to get annoying why is every topic you make a complaint or a rant?

It's a suggestion you ignant.

I'm trying to create a better community, that's all.

@Scribbs, there should not really be that loss of momentum it's like taking a placement test, it's just to see where you're at. Besides it's set up like a tourny but in no way is it one.

Just a suggestion, I want more action from more clans, that's all.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Good idea in theory, however as said before clans will steer clear of it to avoid a lose of face, and clan morale. All in all I'd love to see it happen but we both know it won't.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Brilliant idea, lets do a 1 month Runescape clan tourney during the two months of the year when school exams take place!

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

It's a suggestion you ignant.

I'm trying to create a better community, that's all.

@Scribbs, there should not really be that loss of momentum it's like taking a placement test, it's just to see where you're at. Besides it's set up like a tourny but in no way is it one.

Just a suggestion, I want more action from more clans, that's all.

I wish it were that easy, although I'm sure you and I have both experienced situations where loyalty is lacking after a simple loss

Like I said before, fine idea. But would definitely take a fair bit of persuasion to get all clan leaders on board.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

no point in fighting that many clans. most of the positions are pretty clear as it is.

if one clan wishes to prove them selves better than another, theyl go ahead and challenge them or beat them on a pk trip.

kudus for creativity though, and it would be fun to see some more wars happening.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Would be a good idea for the summer

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Its a good idea, nothing that the majority of low lifes here can comprehend to. Its something that all the leaders would have to get together and agree upon. You'd think they'd be able to handle that but in all honesty a lot of leaders of clans are just like the incomprehensive fucktards that make up the majority of the pure community.

Good idea though.

I'll support it. Everyone in a clan likes wars, no matter who it's against and everyone knows it. Stop being little bitches and just do it, scared your members won't turn up and you'll lose to a low level clan or something?

If you think people already know where clans stand then why not just do it for fun? Like I said, find me someone that doesn't like wars.

fdvo0z.png