Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A complete clan restructuring

Why bring it up besides for the sake of a gud ol' debate. This is definately not going to happen because clans these days take shame in losing any war. They rarely take the chance to look at a loss and learn from it, instead they just fall into a large slump :(

pandanegative1.png

Good idea tbh. the problem is no one really looked at it as it just being fun and not having a competition and the clan leaders now are just maybe ignorant or busy as i only seen 1 clan leader posting here. all the clans want the glory and runescape is not fun anymore even at clanning.

only problem with this is people get sick of loseing like foe vs eop p2p would hardly b fair. look what happend to tlp after the war there in a slump now . if a clan constantly loses or loses a big war people will leave.

Like the idea, and like others said, should be a good event for summer. Try making a vote for it as there is an equal amount of yes's and no's.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Already asked Duval for a full out .. He ignores me .. I asked agian he ignored me again...

We will get them this Saturday dont worry :)

A nice idea but unrealistic.

We've declared on Ex numerous times. Every time declined.

x

You declared 2times I agree .. But we had 2x a reason why we couldn't accept it We had a war planned already... And we declared 2x and u declined 2x for no reason..

Give us some Legit fights ... Anyway like I said this saturday you will get what you want .. EXCLUSIVE!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Already asked Duval for a full out .. He ignores me .. I asked agian he ignored me again...

You declared 2times I agree .. But we had 2x a reason why we couldn't accept it We had a war planned already... And we declared 2x and u declined 2x for no reason..

Give us some Legit fights ... Anyway like I said this saturday you will get what you want .. EXCLUSIVE!

Does every single fight of yours have to include some sort of bait or flame towards Chaotic or Duval :down: :dry:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

God damn Ex and Ch, get your ******* heads out of your asses. This isn't a rant-against-eachother topic. We all know you guys have a good rivalry going, give some good suggestions, not flame bait.s

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

only problem with this is people get sick of loseing like foe vs eop p2p would hardly b fair. look what happend to tlp after the war there in a slump now . if a clan constantly loses or loses a big war people will leave.

That's a problem with the whole clan pride and loyalty thing, members after a hard loss should be working that much harder to improve their clan they represent, It's like most these new pures are a breed of muts and have a piece of every clan :confused:

craig_sig_finished.gif