Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 maxed pures

Titans

Oynxx wants to know what clan you think we will join  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What clan will we end up in?

• AN
    • IR
    • FI
    • TLP
    • POT
    • R
    • EOP
    • CR
    • CP
    • FOE
    • MM
    • Dv
    • Not ex

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit scape

- And why leave chaotic?

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

k this is 1 huge quote to all u fuckers flamming us and rushing us to make a decision. are u dumb? why would we quit a clan on sunday and rejoin another on monday? idk about u but im not clan hopper. and any1 here to flame just gtfo ur a failed troll, its not trolling its flamming. Such as anyone saying ur all not maxed u guys fail, go back to soul wars. ummm smd???????????? l2mini l2pk l2clan l2smd kthxbai

Some1 asked why we left Ch, me and 0ynxx were kinda unhappy with Ch which i have explained to louzy and hugh, ask them for more info. And we would have stayed Ch for titans concidering he was promoted to warlord the week before. But titans heard from us we didnt like Ch so he quickly said no were leaving i want my friends to be happy in a clan were all in and were a package and we have always been and we plan to stay that way.

IF YOU COME TO THIS TOPIC TO FLAME GTFO THE COMPUTER AND RUNESCAPE AND GET SOME ***** IRL. UR ALL SAD LAWL UMADBRO? CONCIDERING UR ON A COMMUNITY OF PURES SITE JUST TO FLAME OTHER MEMBERS WHO'S STATS YOUR JEALOUS OF, ITS ACTUALLY SAD SO GTFO PL0X AND GET ON ""OUR LEVEL ""

#titans-n-co ... TNC PRIDE

110128181546.png

Quit scape

been there done that, now im back lawl. was honostly quitting for good then titans/0ynxx convinced me via xbox messages to come back hahaha

110128181546.png

Did I tell you Carpediem was a great clan err what?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

smiley, we didnt really **** chaotic over at all. we weren't happy so we left, whatever happens after we left sucks to be chaotic i suppose. no intention to ruin chaotic or anything like that we just weren't happy there, so please explain how we ****** ya'll over =\

inu rofllmao give us time nab

adamant ha. Did it to IR not intentionally in a mass overtime around a year ago i belive or a few months when ever i started the trend by quitting rs. nothing to be proud of concidering i now respect ir AT CERTAIN TIMES. like when they dont flame us cause there not us ect ect

110128181546.png

ydo my posts always get deleted?

**** you Karl. **** you Omni. I'm going to report all the bs i see on this site from now on

i think its anthoni, hes our friend and he kinda been watching this topic and clearing alot of flame/spam. as he did yesterday

110128181546.png

i'd Say Go help Annihilation Start a New clanning experience, If not #dpures

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF