Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi]Wicked Sunday

Davey

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab3faa59d0b9775940.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

Coming Soon!

Today Fatality went out in P2P with 55 members and shredded some meat. Sadly today was no better than any other as far as crashing which is really upsetting but we still had our fun and hope everyone else did as well.

FatalityBar-1.png

Head out, found IR and quickly cleared them from the north of BH to BH bank.

New1.png

Fatality Starting: 52

Intense Redemption Starting: 30(unconfirmed)

Fatality Ending:Pretty much all

Intense Redemption Ending:A few at BH

FatalityBar-1.png

So we head out, and find DP we quickly spread and the fight was going on good, we were really even, i saw a lot of fi. sadly DV, C?, IR came in and crash, I heard Dp regrouped, then we fought DV, C and IR once we were about to finish IR DP came in again and i called clanwars since we were all out of food. Then i head out again find DP and IR was up our arse on the north near clanwars, so I called people to clw again as I was not going to waste our supplys, also there was no clear winner, I don't want any harm between anyone it was just madness and I'm telling you how Fatality expirienced it, not another clan. So also safe yourself from looking dumb by posting idiotic replys.

New6.png

and

New1.png

and...

2rcq1hf.png

Fatality Starting: 51

Destructive Pures Starting:50-60(unconfirmed)

Intense Redemption Starting: 25?(unconfirmed)

Devastation Starting: ?

Fatality Ending:30 falled in in clanwars, with returners returning.

Destructive Pures Ending:No clue, saw a lot.

Intense Redemption Ending:Dead by DP?

Devastation Ending: 0-10?

FatalityBar-1.png

Damn what a fight was this vs TLP, it was great. Sadly EOP came lol, atleast they tried but got cleared in one second. I called clanwars and TLP had a little more at the time. We had about 20 again and I charged back up. Killing a few on a clump on the hill then we go back to the north hill and kill another clump. I heard the rest of TLP already had gone because of the mains on us, so i called returning off and it was ended. Props to TLP.

New8.png

Fatality Starting: 46

The Last Pures Starting: 45(unconfirmed)

Fatality Ending:30ish falled in before I hopped.

The Last Pures Ending: 30ish spread around hills, some hopping

FatalityBar-1.png

The trip lasted about 3 hours, we had mad fun on Ventrilo and had a pretty good trip. Just like it should be :lol:

PICTURES:

4191fb9107559b1cd3a84aa8c6be6d542ca.gif

972d8.png

97311.png

tytlp.png

29muq0m.png

974ab.png

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

@Jamie, I don't see how we crashed any fights, I barerly saw you in the wilderness. You only tried to crash us once but I never saw you after lol.

Well we hit pot at chaos altar then u hit us from west so ye.

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

Cut the ********, its the same stuff every week from you guys.

We hit POT at altar, you crashed us and POT, then Carnage crashed, then we called MM and they jizzed all over you. k thanks.

Cut the ********, its the same stuff every week from you guys.

We hit POT at altar, you crashed us and POT, then Carnage crashed, then we called MM and they jizzed all over you. k thanks.

every week? lol, we're probably the clan that crash the least out of the high leveled clans. that crash was accidental, we thought it was only POT there, mm barely touched us anyway