Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What slump?

Duval

there is a trip up us bricking CD and then Ex crashing :o

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

We own Ex all the time. had a prepvs them and won 3-0 well they pulled 12 to our 19 but hey ;]

Thanks for the support Guys. chaotic is Gonna Go Place's and its a promise i plan to keep.

Pwn Ex all the time? Why arent we in this topic? We feasted you again on the pcl?

you are in this topic loo kat the pics rmember the prep war 4-0? :] <3

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Good job Chaotic very impressed I really don't see a slump in this clan all I see is progress day by day, Good job guys. Keep it up till the end - Chaotic Pride

lousy isnt that what u said for cd? shame on you watever. i can assure u ch isnt going to rise lolz. not while we are standing strong

:\

I think it should be pointed out that two bad weekends is hardly a slump. If your members aren't dedicated enough to stay through a bad weekend or two or three then you need a better member base. A true slump would be Fatality, CP back in late 07 early 08, EOP, and similar.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Every clan goes through a slump but only the real official legit clans come out of it and come out with a wonder fight like this. Good job CH keep it up. <3

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Every clan goes through a slump but only the real official legit clans come out of it and come out with a wonder fight like this. Good job CH keep it up. <3

Are you a moron? Two weekends isn't a slump kid, its called people having lives.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

I kept on saying "Your in a slump" and you actually believe it... You even were thinking of closing ... Damn Who's the retard now?

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation