Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[D]ivine [B]rutality vs [C]omplete [D]omination

DB Tyler

CD asked us for a 10vs10 f2p mini, I saw we had enough people on and glady accepted. We had to wait about 30 minutes after being massed up for CD's leader to "give a speech" although I don't think it helped much.

#Divine-Brutality

Video is posted at the bottom of the topic.

Divine Brutality Attack:

DB Starting - 9 (a member disconnected before the fight)

DB Ending - 8

CD Starting - 9 (thanks CD for matching opts)

CD Ending - 0

We showed good organization this round and decent spamming, 1-0

Divine Brutality Defend:

DB Starting - 10

DB Ending - 0

CD Starting - 10

CD Ending - 5

We got a bit too spread out this round and it ended up costing us the fight, gf CD 1-1

PK Run In:

DB Starting - 10

DB Ending - 6

CD Starting - 10

CD Ending - 0

We chose to pile CD's leader first, and our tactic worked giving us the win. 2-1

~Video~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj and gratz on the win, but please don't make unnecessary comments about the speech it wasn't a speech I just had to talk to my clan and it had nothing to do with winning, I'm happy for you guys that you won you deserved it. But please do not post useless comments such as I made a speech or anything it just looks dumb on both parts and I truly would appreciate it if you took that part off. That was just concerning my clan and what we agree and disagree upon and how we want to work things out. So please if you do not mind take out the speech part and I really don't think spamming at the end of the war "nice speech bro" wasn't very appropiate and little thngs like that just turn out to make the

whole mini pointless and not enjoyable.

mkygcz.jpg

gj and gratz on the win, but please don't make unnecessary comments about the speech it wasn't a speech I just had to talk to my clan and it had nothing to do with winning, I'm happy for you guys that you won you deserved it. But please do not post useless comments such as I made a speech or anything it just looks dumb on both parts and I truly would appreciate it if you took that part off. That was just concerning my clan and what we agree and disagree upon and how we want to work things out. So please if you do not mind take out the speech part and I really don't think spamming at the end of the war "nice speech bro" wasn't very appropiate and little thngs like that just turn out to make the

whole mini pointless and not enjoyable.

I only mentioned it because the person that asked me for the mini kept bringing it up when I asked what was taking so long.

I only mentioned it because the person that asked me for the mini kept bringing it up when I asked what was taking so long.

But please if you do not mind take it off. I can't force you but I can at least try to ask thank you.

mkygcz.jpg

your so cool...Ravage crew offers you a battle.

be **** somewhere else.

your clan is just going to die for the 3rd time.

if a leader from another clan asks u to do something instead of making enemies listen up.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

your so cool...Ravage crew offers you a battle.

be **** somewhere else.

your clan is just going to die for the 3rd time.

if a leader from another clan asks u to do something instead of making enemies listen up.

Ravage was **** I ended your trip with a level 20 account.

Dramers strike again.

attempting to troll in a language you can not speak has been a big problem for Lt ;)

OT: Gj DB, we had a good flameless mini with you last week from memory, much respect.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

attempting to troll in a language you can not speak has been a big problem for Lt ;)

OT: Gj DB, we had a good flameless mini with you last week from memory, much respect.

To join a clan that doesn't afraid of anything, click below:

im assuming your trolling or some ****, cause its meant to be - 'clan that isn't afraid'.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Lol Ravage still thinkthey achieved something by being **** and saying they're low level so bad lmfao

Tyler rapes

Also talking **** about a clan closing when I'm pretty sure they closed also? O....

2h6xc84.jpg

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

the useless things about a "speech" isnt cool of you just take it out i culd care less about mini wars we do them to stay active

Give me back my 30 minutes of time I spent waiting on your leader, then I'll gladly remove it from my topic... until then continue to not care?

To join a clan that doesn't afraid of anything, click below:

im assuming your trolling or some ****, cause its meant to be - 'clan that isn't afraid'.

i can't be bothered to find a facepalm demotivational, so i'm just going to call you a newfag.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.