Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NBA Final 4 (Conference Finals)

Volt

Well well well, I must say things are getting interesting. The Lebrons are gone, the Celtics have are resurgent, and the Lakers are rolling. It's pretty much guaranteed to be a Lakers-Celtics rematch (ironically, the Cavs were build to beat the Magic and got owned by the C's...the Magic were build to beat the Lakers/Cavs and are getting owned by the C's).

So, who you got?

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoting from an article I was included in...

■Keith

Who will win the Eastern Conference Finals?

Rajon Rondo will face a solid point guard for the first time in the playoffs in Jameer Nelson. Both teams have a lot of players starting and on the bench that can change the game but I think Orlando has more talent overall. If Dwight Howard stays out of foul trouble and performs anywhere close to how he did against the Atlanta Hawks the Magic will take the series in five or six.

Orlando Magic in 5.

Who will win the Western Conference Finals?

I don’t think anyone will argue that the Suns are the hotter team right now. After a 4-0 sweep of the Spurs (who had just knocked out the 2 seed Mavs in 6) the Suns’ confidence has to be high. The Lakers are going to depend on Kobe staying healthy and playing good throughout the series. I feel like the Suns have more going for them right now and they’re hitting their peak at the best time of the season.

Suns in seven.

http://sigsports.net/sports/nba/prediction...-finals-lebron/

Picked this before both series started. I'll stick with it.

Normally I wouldn't double post, but this topic died lol. As it stands now the series are as follows;

Lakers 2-1 Suns

Celtics 3-1 Magics

As much as I like Orlando I'm gonna have to say the Celtics take the series in 5, and I still think the Lakers will win, but they'll take it in 6

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Celtics ftw 2007 baby all over again

2007? the year the Celtics had ~25 wins?

Yeah mang, totally.

Ugh, I really wish you could make a sensible prediction on Celts/Lakers...Celtics are a different team (better defense than 08), and the Lakers had the potential to win 70 (although sometimes they coast through games, and have trouble adjusting mid-game)

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

With Boston having a few key players leave the game we'll see how Orlando does in game 6 :blink:

Mission Impossible, shoulda stuck with my first prediction

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Celtics won :)

I hope Suns own LA :/

They tried, that was a close game 5 and 6.

Should be interesting to see Rondo and Bryant pitted against one another

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Should be interesting to see Rondo and Bryant pitted against one another

Well, Fisher obviously can't stick Rondo. But put Kobe on him, and that means Fisher will have to stick Ray Allen. I doubt Fisher can run through the various screens they set for Allen...poor Lakers. Their only weakness is their PG position.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Celtics have it no problem, I can't say enough how little of a team player Kobe is. Teams win championships, not Kobe

Oh, and who else liked that performance by Paul Pierce in game 5

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Celtics have it no problem, I can't say enough how little of a team player Kobe is. Teams win championships, not Kobe

Oh, and who else liked that performance by Paul Pierce in game 5

His teammates didn't perform. No other choice...when you're facing a defense like that, sometimes it's best to turn slightly from the triangle and rely more heavily on one guy (sometimes).

But it did bring the rest of the guys out of rhythm, so when Kobe went cold in the 4th, they folded...

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg