Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Religion.

Phillip

What are you?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What are you?

• Theist
    • Agnostic
    • Atheist

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should write a book saying the Creator used magic to create everything. Kind of like a wizard. Make a religion out of it, a church, and a profit..

Go ahead. If your theory survives the ages you might be the reason for many deaths while you did this just to make a point which doesn't really matter.

hahahahzee.jpg

It's not logical to me.

It's not logical to you because you've either never cared to find out the logic behind it, or no one has never cared to explain it to you. I would, but it'd take a crap-load of typing.

I've been through 9 years of CCD ("sunday school") at my church, and have been confirmed. I still don't see any logic behind it, and don't say I haven't been open-minded through all the years of class, because most of the time I have.

If you sit in Sunday School and think they will teach you everything, you're sadly mistaken (which is also a problem in the church). It takes investigating on your own to understand.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Go ahead. If your theory survives the ages you might be the reason for many deaths while you did this just to make a point which doesn't really matter.

But my donation boxes will be filled with spare change and dollar bills. Isn't that the whole part of religion?

• 4 months later...

Theist

Catholic

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• 5 months later...

20zxp8y.png

I need more ffs.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

Boring debate lol:

"You don't understand because you don't try hard enough!"

"Doesn't seem logical."

"It's because you have not found the logic!"

That's what I took from the last 4 pages of reading. Reason why people are not religious: They haven't tried hard enough to find God or something of the sort. Someone must have deleted all the flame; I was expecting to be entertained or informed but received neither :confused:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Boring debate lol:

"You don't understand because you don't try hard enough!"

"Doesn't seem logical."

"It's because you have not found the logic!"

That's what I took from the last 4 pages of reading. Reason why people are not religious: They haven't tried hard enough to find God or something of the sort. Someone must have deleted all the flame; I was expecting to be entertained or informed but received neither :confused:

Someone claims it's not logical, but doesn't provide any reasons why. You provide a general statement, I provide one also.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

• 1 month later...
Religion: you have imaginary friends.

Atheism: you don't have imaginary friends.

It's not that hard, people.

I like you.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

There is no religion because there is no proof.

All it does is provide justification for violence and war.

iiiiiiite

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Browsed through the last couple of pages, both sides are providing **** arguments, not worth contributing.

But what am I expecting from the "debates" section of a runescape forum.

actually, the topic is really not worth debating, only in order to troll or gain knowledge

in my world a religion such as christianity (as well as many others) is a joke :laugh:

actually, the topic is really not worth debating, only in order to troll or gain knowledge

in my world a religion such as christianity (as well as many others) is a joke :laugh:

You're entitled to your own opinions, and I'll respect them, although it seems that you're only defence to whatever you think/feel is by cracking jokes or attacks at what you don't believe/feel. Really poor method of debating sir.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

You're entitled to your own opinions, and I'll respect them, although it seems that you're only defence to whatever you think/feel is by cracking jokes or attacks at what you don't believe/feel. Really poor method of debating sir.

yes, that's why i don't think the topic is worth debating on, i dont call my methods "debating" anyways.

i used to debate over religion when i was like 14-16, ALOT. im enough from it and realized its usually endless discussion from both sides

religion is lies tbh

TH IS MY ONE

• 2 weeks later...
In my opinion, religion is meant to scare you into being good, or else you'll go to hell. That's just my opinion on it. It's all a bunch of nonsense.

Actually, you'd be surprised as to how strongly the evidence points to intelligent design.

And by that I mean yes, your science textbooks are wrong.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

If time, space, matter, energy, symmetry, proportion, and the ability to perceive and respond to such elements came from nothing, then what is the originator of nothing?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL