Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Uncontested Weekend

Speshls

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking care of Fi when they crashed eop vs cp

pure police pls

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Nice flame "Foe Slumping"

Anyways gj

Karma is a *****. Foe usto flame MM, so Karma slapped them right in the face.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

we peaked at 75 people, 1st fight we lost then we chased you for 1.5 hour we didn't have 1 fight and you just kept hiding but w/e foe cares about having fun mm only cares about how they look on pw

FOE spent quite a bit of time crashing little clans, hugging safezones, and sitting in their homeworld this evening. We would have got a 2nd fight, but they sent welfarers on us right before they were going to rush, so I called us to safezone.

Personally wish we could've had more fights as well lol

Hugging safezones? Crashing? Are you kidding me? All we wanted was to fight mm but all you care about is how you look on pw so you just hide the rest of the trip. We went to homeworld once during the trip because you lured us to hf when our scouts got you at Corp so we decided to rush and then hf was waiting for us at gap

ye double post cause I can't edit **** with my iPhone

we peaked at 75 people, 1st fight we lost then we chased you for 1.5 hour we didn't have 1 fight and you just kept hiding but w/e foe cares about having fun mm only cares about how they look on pw

Hugging safezones? Crashing? Are you kidding me? All we wanted was to fight mm but all you care about is how you look on pw so you just hide the rest of the trip. We went to homeworld once during the trip because you lured us to hf when our scouts got you at Corp so we decided to rush and then hf was waiting for us at gap

are you serious?

Your scouts witnessed us spreading for like 20 minutes waiting for you to come, and then you idiotically rushed HFs dd, how the hell is that luring, when you yourselves walked into them.

Thats one occasion where we potted and spread waiting, but you guys ****** it up.

The other time we spread near gap waiting, then moved along to chaos dwarves waiting, waiting, waiting, what happened? you leaked to welfare cc and mains jumped us.

So yea kid, stop with the bullcrapping about MM hiding.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

are you serious?

Your scouts witnessed us spreading for like 20 minutes waiting for you to come, and then you idiotically rushed HFs dd, how the hell is that luring, when you yourselves walked into them.

Thats one occasion where we potted and spread waiting, but you guys ****** it up.

The other time we spread near gap waiting, then moved along to chaos dwarves waiting, waiting, waiting, what happened? you leaked to welfare cc and mains jumped us.

So yea kid, stop with the bullcrapping about MM hiding.

Leaked to welfarers? Lmfao all we wanted was to fight mm but you kept hiding

Bro, MM was fully spread 2-3 times waiting for you noobs to leave BH .... idk what took you all so damn long either. It was frustrating waiting around for you guys especially when mains would run into us every 5mins causing us to re-fall in, re-spread and all that good stuff.

Don't make up excuses or try and say MM hid ... child please.

Firstly GJ on Friday and Saturday. You are truely a great F2P clan.

As for P2P, Let's clear a few things up!

- I don't honestly know where you pulled the 81 Option count from in the Sunday PKRI. When we peaked around 75-76.

- We know and you know how ironic it was HF being directly north of you guys at dwarfs during our meant to be first PKRI. But hey, they got to us before we even hit gap. (I personally think they were there to crash the fight just incase a certain clan where losing. Why was HF there MM, Foe didn't call them?)

- We went to safe world ONCE our entire trip which was when HF ripped us at gap at the start of the night. (Excluding massing up at dummies w71 at start.)

- After the first PKRI, you where a joke. I admit being outnumbered in P2P now is starting to have the same outcome as it does in F2P. You beat us fair and square. Great fight! But what really annoys me is why wasnt there no second fight? One of the reasons why it took us so long was because of your butbuddies HF were lurking around for us in high wild.

- When we were ready. You guys suddenly got rushed by welfarers/some Main clan. But hey what goes around, comes around. Wild is the wild, don't try and blame something on another clan when you know they had nothing to do about it. I personally see it as a cowardly way out of a fight considering you could have re-massed again. P.S (This is when we were even options.) xD

I don't normally post on these forums due to trolling on it. But I decided to make an exception due to your ******** "Sunday" topic.

Congrats on your weekend, see you next week. Have fun!

Thought I'd write the below before someone does!

"YOU MAD BRO? - YES I AM."

Won't respond to any quotes as I don't read these forums. (No offence to any Operators/Admins.)

~Lileh

Firstly GJ on Friday and Saturday. You are truely a great F2P clan.

As for P2P, Let's clear a few things up!

- I don't honestly know where you pulled the 81 Option count from in the Sunday PKRI. When we peaked around 75-76.

- We know and you know how ironic it was HF being directly north of you guys at dwarfs during our meant to be first PKRI. But hey, they got to us before we even hit gap. (I personally think they were there to crash the fight just incase a certain clan where losing. Why was HF there MM, Foe didn't call them?)

- We went to safe world ONCE our entire trip which was when HF ripped us at gap at the start of the night. (Excluding massing up at dummies w71 at start.)

- After the first PKRI, you where a joke. I admit being outnumbered in P2P now is starting to have the same outcome as it does in F2P. You beat us fair and square. Great fight! But what really annoys me is why wasnt there no second fight? One of the reasons why it took us so long was because of your butbuddies HF were lurking around for us in high wild.

- When we were ready. You guys suddenly got rushed by welfarers/some Main clan. But hey what goes around, comes around. Wild is the wild, don't try and blame something on another clan when you know they had nothing to do about it. I personally see it as a cowardly way out of a fight considering you could have re-massed again. P.S (This is when we were even options.) xD

I don't normally post on these forums due to trolling on it. But I decided to make an exception due to your ******** "Sunday" topic.

Congrats on your weekend, see you next week. Have fun!

Thought I'd write the below before someone does!

"YOU MAD BRO? - YES I AM."

Won't respond to any quotes as I don't read these forums. (No offence to any Operators/Admins.)

~Lileh

Hf were there waiting for Af, as they had a 4 day prep. Its through your own stupidity that you got 1 hit.

you should have tried scouting it really then you might have came out better, invalid excuse is invalid.

o/t great job MAYHEM MAKERS

Hf had a war with AF and you walked into it lol. Was a pretty big fight for HF and they pulled big to secure a victory over a top main clan and not to kill pures who are ranked lower. It was your fault you charged their DD and not our fault.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1387771-high...s-ancient-fury/

Zany confirmed 79 and I believe I put that so don't ******** about opts.

There was no second fight and that's your ******* fault. We were waiting for you guys to leave clan wars / BH to come up but you never did. Cha0s pur3 showed his face once and paid the price but other than that no other foe went up after us clearing you in the first fight.

Our topic isn't ********. It is a shame that we didn't get a second fight (your fault we were out for 1hr and 40mins) but all in all it's 99% accurate.

The real ******** is that you guys couldn't even last 3 minutes versus us.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .