Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Uncontested Weekend

Speshls

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankings dont really matter these days as no clans dare to war, however i do find it amusing you claim to be a better p2p clan than foe when you were so adamant that even though E beat mm 5 weeks running MM were still the #1 f2p clan until E full out warred you.

interesting.

All i have to say is we finally got some ******* action.. only taken a year or so.. better late than never.

Now pick it up thru the weeks as summer is here... ********* clans.

#TEAM-WALLI

Firstly GJ on Friday and Saturday. You are truely a great F2P clan.

As for P2P, Let's clear a few things up!

- I don't honestly know where you pulled the 81 Option count from in the Sunday PKRI. When we peaked around 75-76.

- We know and you know how ironic it was HF being directly north of you guys at dwarfs during our meant to be first PKRI. But hey, they got to us before we even hit gap. (I personally think they were there to crash the fight just incase a certain clan where losing. Why was HF there MM, Foe didn't call them?)

- We went to safe world ONCE our entire trip which was when HF ripped us at gap at the start of the night. (Excluding massing up at dummies w71 at start.)

- After the first PKRI, you where a joke. I admit being outnumbered in P2P now is starting to have the same outcome as it does in F2P. You beat us fair and square. Great fight! But what really annoys me is why wasnt there no second fight? One of the reasons why it took us so long was because of your butbuddies HF were lurking around for us in high wild.

- When we were ready. You guys suddenly got rushed by welfarers/some Main clan. But hey what goes around, comes around. Wild is the wild, don't try and blame something on another clan when you know they had nothing to do about it. I personally see it as a cowardly way out of a fight considering you could have re-massed again. P.S (This is when we were even options.) xD

I don't normally post on these forums due to trolling on it. But I decided to make an exception due to your ******** "Sunday" topic.

Congrats on your weekend, see you next week. Have fun!

Thought I'd write the below before someone does!

"YOU MAD BRO? - YES I AM."

Won't respond to any quotes as I don't read these forums. (No offence to any Operators/Admins.)

~Lileh

wtf he really thinks ppl r gona read all that

also walli ur not doin that great at sticking to ur word of not coming to pure warfare and being done here emo stuff etc.

lil guys

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

The real ******** is that you guys couldn't even last 3 minutes versus us.

Lol. You get so cocky and arrogant when you win 2/100000 fights in p2p. I guess you forgot what was going on in p2p before your founder returned. I'll just stop there and cya guys next week. (Y)

Once again, gj MM. :)

Rankings dont really matter these days as no clans dare to war, however i do find it amusing you claim to be a better p2p clan than foe when you were so adamant that even though E beat mm 5 weeks running MM were still the #1 f2p clan until E full out warred you.

interesting.

All i have to say is we finally got some ******* action.. only taken a year or so.. better late than never.

Now pick it up thru the weeks as summer is here... ********* clans.

this yo

grats on your nice weekend, but everyones waiting for you to fall off your pedestal.

only a matter of time before your cockyness is your downfall

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

this yo

grats on your nice weekend, but everyones waiting for you to fall off your pedestal.

only a matter of time before your cockyness is your downfall

6 years of cockyness hasn't hurt yet.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Not nearly as boring as hiding the entire week though.

Witty, but this is just an unbiased perspective lol. I truly don't see the fun in getting no fights and crashing while everyone else runs away. Maybe you should cap your memberlist or something so you're pulling somewhere around everyone else. I don't blame MM for pulling high, but something should be done to change your current situation.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Witty, but this is just an unbiased perspective lol. I truly don't see the fun in getting no fights and crashing while everyone else runs away. Maybe you should cap your memberlist or something so you're pulling somewhere around everyone else. I don't blame MM for pulling high, but something should be done to change your current situation.

They pulled around the same as your clan who wouldn't even fight them, so argument is irrelevant.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

it's not MM's fault if other clans can't get with the program, and capping their member list? ./facepalm MM pk for pixels, not matched opt run-ins, trying to turn the wild into clanwars now.

6 years of cockyness hasn't hurt yet.

same mindset while getting buttfucked by epidemic?

you're not invincible.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay