Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Get used to the reality

Lmfao @ all the crying and complaining.

If you hate it so much, MAKE YOUR OWN TOPIC.

For FI, first fight.

DP Ending

100523131114.png

FI Ending

100523131115.png

Not intending this to be flame, but I just have to R0FL at your invent! I forgot swordies were P2P Food....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not intending this to be flame, but I just have to R0FL at your invent! I forgot swordies were P2P Food....

Double post, but that was a 45 min fight lol, I'm sure he died like 10+ times. Don't forget TLP's fight with FOE a while back, where both clans were returning with **** gear.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

:P, was an intense fight that some people had to use lobbies.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Double post, but that was a 45 min fight lol, I'm sure he died like 10+ times. Don't forget TLP's fight with FOE a while back, where both clans were returning with **** gear.

I shall speak for myself, I have return sets for that reason (If I die 10+ times)...Sharks or Pies at the least...

:P, was an intense fight that some people had to use lobbies.

And I bet, GJ TLP, GF DP.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Lmfao @ all the crying and complaining.

If you hate it so much, MAKE YOUR OWN TOPIC.

For FI, first fight.

DP Ending

100523131114.png

FI Ending

100523131115.png

Not only were we fighting IR for a while after you regrouped at Clan Wars and were calling all your returners there but half of our opts ran to BH instead of Clan Wars when Foe crashed us at the graveyard, nice try though.

15zs5ro.jpg

A lot of tension for #3 it seems lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Not only were we fighting IR for a while after you regrouped at Clan Wars and were calling all your returners there but half of our opts ran to BH instead of Clan Wars when Foe crashed us at the graveyard, nice try though.

Why would you run through FOE to reach BH? Fatality were inside the graveyard at the time of the crash. It makes sense to go straight to clanwars.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Why would you run through FOE to reach BH? Fatality were inside the graveyard at the time of the crash. It makes sense to go straight to clanwars.

100523151002.png

Plus the options you just showed of us at Clan Wars and the Fatality not falled in there. Once again, nice try. "Get used to the reality"

15zs5ro.jpg

I just don't understand how you can claim a win against TLP after watching virtus' vid?

as you can clearly see from the video a regroup was called north of clan wars for those still fighting and those returning.

Here is the video if people haven't seen it. Just seems weird to me that DP can claim a win when several TLP never even died......

Nice join date newfag, how was Epidemic m8?

How was quiting scape m8?

Anways why are Dp, fi and Tlp bitching about p2p? F2p is where it is all at!

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I thought it was P2P soz..

oh wait........... :huh:

haha boss

Atleast he returned with p2p ranging gear, don't forget when you had a rivalry with FOE and 3/4 of your clan returned with ******* maple shortbows lmao.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Atleast he returned with p2p ranging gear, don't forget when you had a rivalry with FOE and 3/4 of your clan returned with ******* maple shortbows lmao.

Soz didnt forget because I never knew..

Im "neutral" on these forums since I am not in any clan so let me laugh kk?

But I think I saw vids and pics of that ownage and some ppl returned for like 10times.. I dont think that that just happened here :rolleyes:

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader