Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Get used to the reality

Declaring on dp on a 2month full out prep isn't exactly what we had in mind.

@ tlp we cleared you into cw, you ran out (as show on your vid) after we were in cw because of the dv/mm crash then took a picture of you opts in cw rofl.

undefeated p2p sunday i think =] 3-0

Errrrrrrrr kid, Davey declared 2 week prep, you declined said earliest you could do was July, so he aasked for July. I don't see the problem you declined both.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was that trolling ? Do you not wish to see dp with healthy pulls ?

I don't understand your point when they've pulled consistently more than you for over a year.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I don't understand your point when they've pulled consistently more than you for over a year.

bro a year ago we pulled over 80 + late 2009-early 2010 was our slump, we full outted foe in july and started slumping in like september-october.

9kqihk.png

over a year? they only started pulling more than us in like november rofl

@true, mid 09 fi was still pulling 70+, it was only until around september the pulls started dropping

over a year? they only started pulling more than us in like november rofl

@true, mid 09 fi was still pulling 70+, it was only until around september the pulls started dropping

sorry that wasnt even me on my pw acct...

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

bro a year ago we pulled over 80 + late 2009-early 2010 was our slump, we full outted foe in july and started slumping in like september-october.

I thought this was 2010, not a year ago.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

All i have to say is sad, for the other clans you cant take a loss. Also for the clans who return in in 20k gear or with 5 people while there other clan members are dead, and they say they were not cleared. GJ though for making yourselves sound like idiots. You got cleared just say nice fight and see you next week.

And FI all i have to say is 3-0 :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

All i have to say is sad, for the other clans you cant take a loss. Also for the clans who return in in 20k gear or with 5 people while there other clan members are dead, and they say they were not cleared. GJ though for making yourselves sound like idiots. You got cleared just say nice fight and see you next week.

u have no clue wat ur talkin about

O.k u obviously didnt watch tlps video and hooded obviously just cut his and it wasnt a "vegas error" because in our vid u can tell that we called to go north hill and from there were basically gwased ur ass because u guys got caught in the biggest barrage pile there fore you "dp" ran into cwars and got ur gf tlp spam going and us stil out there wrecking dv and mm didnt even come close to crashing all they were doing is there #1 pure clan spam going nty dp TLP wins so fix it

u really don't know what this topic is about do you? figures

9kqihk.png