Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Seeing Whats Out There

Robert

since skool is pretty much over now and since i dont have to worry bout skool work ive been thinking that maybe i'd come back to clans. Im not 100% positive that ill come back but i want to see what kind clans there are since i havnt clanned in a while. Well i got 3 accounts atm and idk which one im gunna be using.

Undecid ed (Soul Arrows9)

Cmb lvl: 64

100525130407.png

Warningtwo

Cmb lvl: 47

100525130526.png

Those 2 are probably the ones ima use in clans the last one is like a backup

Eat A Bigmac

Cmb lvl: 74

100525130632.png

And also, i probably wont be training any of the mithlords so dont suggest clans for them if they dont meet reqs. I will be training the 1 deffer tho

1zxxok8.jpg

I would like to reccomend you to CP.

Personally, if you are F2p, CP is really pretty much the only choice for you. CP is F2p based, with rare P2p events (We had a good trip on Sunday), and sincerely, though I talk really nerdy here, we have THE most layed back clan community. Our main staff, James, John, and Chad, are honestly the coolest guys you'll ever meet and talk to. They are extremely helpful, and extremely fun to be around.

We always have fun even if we're not PKing. Like last week one of our members called Wal-Mart pretending to be a terrorist and saying he was going to bomb up the store. :) We were in vent and we were all laughing our asses off so hard

CP is also in the top 5 clan list. CP is also extremely succesful in mini's and matched opts (other clans don't try to correct me), even through the level and stat differences (CP has the lowest reqs in the top 5 by FAR (10+)

You should honestly come check us out. You meet the reqs, as we need an 80+ stat to join, and I see you have that on your mith pure. Join #clan-cp or go to corruptpures.ipbfree.com / cp-rs.tk for more details. Just intro if you're not sure! You will for sure enjoy CP's community.

See you around :).

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Hey Bro, I'd like to welcome you to infamous, we have just recently opened and we would be keen to have anyone of your accounts with us as they ALL meet the requirments. If you join infamous i can garuntee that you will feel welcomed and a part of the family as we believe community is just as important as succesful events. We want to make our members feel welcomed from the second the post that introduction, not just another 3 options to use on a trip.

We have small events such as Mini wars and inners during the week and very soon we will be heading out for weekend trips, we would love you to be a part of us growing.

#Infamous

http://s1.zetaboards.com/claninfamous/index/

All of your accounts have requirements to join Infamous (:

A small community that is gradually building and gaining opts. During the week, we have lots of F2P minis, pretty much whever 5 of us are on. Infamous is a small group of tight-knit members with big aspirations for the future, and I feel that if you joined, you would feel as if you belonged as well. Infamous would be more than happy to have you, and we'll be having weekend trips once our opts have increased (which will be pretty soon if enough pures such as yourself join). (:

Details are in my sig, good luck whatever you choose to do though.

:sorcerer:

>>>> Loyalty Stands Here <<<<

infamousgetontoasap2.png

#infamous

Try #chaotic.

Greet Staff Community and Environment. Growing fast and have made a solid impression on The Pure world.

http://chaoticclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?s...ic=565&st=0

join Today and get Chaotic

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I'd say check out Eruption of Pures for your first and third accounts. You'd need to train a bit to get the requirements, but I don't think it'll be that bad.

If not, I suggest trying Carpediem out. New up and coming lower-mid level clan.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

EOP IR or CR

Either of those would be good clans to choose

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

try out Dv as a future app

come chill in #devastation and get to know us.

if ya want low lvl clan go #carpediem i believe it is.

they are kool.

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

New Clan

Anguish, Lead by Cassidy and Obama.

Founded by Spit.

Great community Active Ventrilo, Would love for you to come check us out

#Anguish

www.AnguishRs.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Hey man #tribulation a new clan led by verry experiance leaders

Roman - Ex Dv rank

David - Ex Dv rank

Jlane - Ex Ir rank

Anthoni - Pw mod

They all came together to make one of the best clan alive

p2p events,f2p evebts everything also we have an active vent

Site: http://tribulation-rs.com/forums/index.php?/index

Awsome p2p unit ull enjoy it man

sup baby i see your looking for clans.

im your best friend badger you should message me on irc <3

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I'd say for now, you should join Anguish. They have a really good thing going on, and some great Leadership. They seem like a great low level clan to kind of start out with, and lay down a foundation.

When you're ready for some more medium/high level clan pking/warring you should check out Defiance or Trepidation, as they both have outstanding pures, and hold regular pk trips, and other events like Full Outs and Bandos Trips.

Best of luck deciding (:

Anguish's Topic Link:

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8125

--------------------------

Defiance's Topic Link:

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7572

Trepidation's Topic Link:

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8085

Your third account isn't far off EOP if you want to join a good clan.

If you really cbf'd, i'd recommend joining #infamous or something on your low level.

gl

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

#Infamous, you meet the reqs on all the accounts, you seem like a nice enough guy, click the picture in my sig for the site :)

>>>> Loyalty Stands Here <<<<

infamousgetontoasap2.png

^ ~ Join the Infamous Community ~ ^

#infamous

Join as a Fa in devastation, really hope you stop by and check us out bro

#devastation

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

sup baby i see your looking for clans.

im your best friend badger you should message me on irc <3

you never talk on irc tho :s

Listen up ***. Do not join Carpediem and I'll forgive you for hacking my account.

lol me hacking your account? You're the reason soul has 20 def now :(

so atm im thinking for high lvls clan i might join corrupt pures, trepidation, or defiance. and as for low lvl ive been thinking between carpediem or worldwide. This doesnt mean im gunna join one of them or if ima join a clan at all, still thinking bout it

1zxxok8.jpg

so atm im thinking for high lvls clan i might join corrupt pures, trepidation, or defiance. and as for low lvl ive been thinking between carpediem or worldwide. This doesnt mean im gunna join one of them or if ima join a clan at all, still thinking bout it

Sounds good,

choose wisely (:

You should consider checking out the clans' events irs, or on youtube, just to get an idea on what's up, and if the clan is right for you :p

hey tryout Worldwide. We been going out for about 3 months and our levels are mostly 50-60's, so you would be great into our clan. We have daily inners, mini, and other fun events. We have weekly trips and having our first full out this saturday, too. So come check us out in #ww-clan!

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com