Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan.

Rob

Well my higher pure - LaazR

Btw i will have a screenie if i app

- F2P

atk - 50

str - 56

range - 81

mage - 70

pray - 44

def - 10

hp - 71

My other low pure - I rob L - i looked for ages to see if there was any very low reqs clans cudn't find any, if u know any please tell me =]]

- P2P

atk - 40

str - 50

range - 54

mage - 54

pray - 1

def - 1

Hp - 49

Thanks - To Cr members, i aint really clan hopping, i love Cr but just isn't the same as it used to be =]]

check out Devastation, fun community hoping for big expectations this summer, come check us out bro

#Devastation

Gl

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

check out Devastation, fun community hoping for big expectations this summer, come check us out bro

#Devastation

Gl

Ouch i dont meet ur reqs buddy, atleast read the post? stupid recruiters. =]]

Ouch i dont meet ur reqs buddy, atleast read the post? stupid recruiters. =]]

you meet our Fa reqs, i thought you were smart enough to look into Dv rather than just look at the 1st option, if your wanting to join you can as a Fa, i wouldnt post if you didnt meet our reqs.

not really recruiting just offering you a place to go seen as you are looking

Gl

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Hey rob i can remember you Irc nickname from when i was CR, the old CR, well id like to introduce you to infamous a new low level F2p clan. Our aim is to have a great community aswell as having succesful events. Id be happy to have any of your accounts in infamous providing you got that 60+ stat on your baby pure which your not to far away on. Anyway like i say we have just recentley opened and i would like you to become a part of us growing, if your intrested:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/claninfamous/index/

#Infamous

Goodluck with whatever clan you join though :thumbsup:

hey, check out Worldwide. We been going out for about 3 months now. We we're mostly 40-50s and now moving up to mostly 50-60s. You have the requirements for Lazaar atm. We rised our reqs couple weeks ago to 70+ stats :S. We have daily events such as inners, mini-war, iron war, unofficial pk trip, etc. We have weekly event such as weekly trips(official trip) and this week we having a full out. So check us out, if you're interested, in #ww-clan , or on forum , http://wwrs.ipbfree.com

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Your first account has the reqs, and your second account is really close to Infamous requirements (:

We're a new low level clan that was opened by a group of friends. As a result, we have a small but tight-knit community that I am sure you would easily fit into. I feel that you would enjoy being in Infamous, and that you would feel as if you belonged to the clan. At the moment, we are having regular mini-wars + events, and if enough pures such as yourself join, we will be able to start having PK trips very shortly :sorcerer:

Details are in my sig, good luck making your choice.

(:

>>>> Loyalty Stands Here <<<<

infamousgetontoasap2.png

#infamous

Since your F2p... CP is really the only way to go.

+We're number 5 F2p. :)

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

www.cp-rs.tk

#clan-cp

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

get that range up to 85 and that strength up to 80ish if you want to join one of the most organized and active f2p clans, EOP

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

or if you cbf training, and just want something laidback, i'd recommend infamous, i hear they're off to a good start, and need more experienced members to take them to the next level.

#infamous

gl d00d

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Want a stable Clan been open 3month's and still growing more and more everyday. active in p2p and f2p ,

A clan that keep's up with the bigger clan and has a solid staff and foundation. Then Chaotic is for you.

#chaotic

Prob one of the most active lower Med clan's around. Competing and beating ir Cd Ex Cs and other Clan's Daily. Also we Won our first full out vs Cp P2P 3-0 . Come give us a look around i promise you'll enjoy it.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Also we Won our first full out vs Cp P2P 3-0 . Even though they are F2p based and had kids in blue d'hide.

Damn right!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.