Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do you think new clans have a shot?

Roman

Seems like theirs a couple of newer clans opening including my own, do you think newer clans stand a shot to make it big and get up in the ranks or not?

What would they need to do to get there?

What does the leadership need?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, you need a strong leadership who actually makes their own site's and knows how to use it, and it doesnt help a clan if they recruit from other clans

so basically you need solid ranks, the members come if the community and trips are fun, takes hard work running a clan

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

honestly no. Ch/Ex/CD have done pretty well so far, they've survived for a while now. But they just can't bridge that gap up to CP and EOP etc. They can compete with each other, but i don't think they can compete with the big clans.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Meh if 2 low lvl clans become the #1 and #2 of the low lvl clan area, and then merge, they stand a small chance of breaking into the top.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Will be tough for you guys but if you have a solid leadership + dedicated members then yes you stand a chance. Though you'll be competing with lots of other older clans for members + ranks.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

If the community would make a PCR list for these new clans, it would increase competition, helping clan leader mature and such to where they can compete with the Top 6.

But other than that, the above posts are correct, it basically comes down to dedicated leadership and members.

Its hard to say, but the way I think these clans can make it into the ranks is all in strong, dedicated, and smart leadership, and the dedicated members to go with it like others said. But dedication plays a big role in low level clans, cause its so easy for a low clan to die out or close.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

It's simply the difference between the quality of the leadership. You need to encompass all three aspects of clanning: Community, Warring, LOLZTIMES

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice