Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do you think new clans have a shot?

Roman

Some people are in a world of their own, maybe some people in CP just block out sundays and only think about saturdays because thinking about sundays just too much for them to handle

hotkeying.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe people in IR just block out any event of competition with other clans and only think about how good they were this time last year because thinking about their current state is too much for them to handle

i think Epidemic proved that it's possible with strong leadership and a good memberbase

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Some people are in a world of their own, maybe some people in CP just block out sundays and only think about saturdays because thinking about sundays just too much for them to handle

I'm not in CP. :squid:

And I would put my money in a p2p full out between CP and IR. But it's not my opinion that matters it's actual results so maybe you can make it happen. :dotfire:

Arp-1.png

The way I see it. In regular society, the rich get richer and the poor people get poorer. New clans are the poor people who tend to get nowhere, however some do. My theory. To make the long story short, yes clans can make it farther, just determines on dedication and how bad you want it.

I really don't understand how corrupt pures count themself in that little list. It's not just you, other members from CP have talked as if they are in that league, not even close. Maybe in F2P. But its nott all about that you see. Overall IR ***** all over you.

Nope CP have been superior consistently then IR in every way. CP don't need any recognition on how good they are, they don't need to post their PCL wins like you guys.

CP don't rely on numbers to make their trip, and that's why they'll beat you guys everytime.

Nope CP have been superior consistently then IR in every way. CP don't need any recognition on how good they are, they don't need to post their PCL wins like you guys.

CP don't rely on numbers to make their trip, and that's why they'll beat you guys everytime.

That's complete ********, IR have a strict purewarfare policy we only post our videos from now on, not making massive wall-of-text topics like some clans *cough TLP* Other than Ex and CH, CP is probly the #1 clan that relies on numbers.

CP:

| Members: 92 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 70.53 | P2P: 72.46) Strength: 85.42 Hp: 81.08 Magic: 71.54 Ranged: 78.86

IR:

| Members: 68 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 73.89 | P2P: 76.9) Cons: 80.62 Magic: 85.38 Range: 88.59

We know how TLP spends their trips, F2P, IR is the only clan you can target. IR is made up of like 80% core members, while CP is like 70% massed recruits who don't even have IRC.

hotkeying.gif

IR is made up of like 80% core members, while CP is like 70% massed recruits who don't even have IRC.

if they are core members how come you only pull 30s :O

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Does Ir even Pk? **** U!!UU!!U!U!U!UU OMFG **** ALL U ******* ****** I HATE EVERYSINGLE ONE OF U OMFGGG **** U ALL U ****** ASS *****!

you forgot "idiot"

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Except all IR has done in the last 6 months is kill returners, crash fights, and sit in stealing creation.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Not a snowballs chance in hell, unless your MM or FOE stop trying to be like them and close. They are the only clans who have some what original aspects about them which make them successful. Apart from those two every other clan follows by their lead.

Not a snowballs chance in hell, unless your MM or FOE stop trying to be like them and close. They are the only clans who have some what original aspects about them which make them successful. Apart from those two every other clan follows by their lead.

Fi used to be up there until they brought upon themselves the epic champion leadership that we know as pur3 sponge.

Arp-1.png

No, just the clans that re-opened (IR, Cr, ..)

Just because these clans have a strong core member base,

Clans like Ch, dont.

Yeah.

Drunk is just nervous because Tribulation are new and going to take their spot on their list.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

A new clan could definately make it to the top 5. Sadly, when I look at the current new clans, I don't see them going too far.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

A new clan has already it to the top 5. Chaotic is #5 f2p.

Lol.

1.MM

2.Fi

3.Foe

4.Cp

5.Tlp

6.Eop

7. MAYBE Ch. They did pull decent last weekend, props.

Ch isn't #5 F2p in my books. "MY"

Eop is negotiable, they are just having a rough time pulling out of their slump. They will come along.