Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Is Back

emre

Btw, there was also one downy who joined your **** clan and that was oxy. And she rides your e ****. Other than that, they all went to a decent clan when they got kicked from us, so good for them.

Also, Cr would absolutely **** on you. Worse than they did us in f2p. Let them have 2 months re-open, they will wreck you. o also, we've been open not even a month yet so off the d randee.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, there was also one downy who joined your **** clan and that was oxy. And she rides your e ****. Other than that, they all went to a decent clan when they got kicked from us, so good for them.

Also, Cr would absolutely **** on you. Worse than they did us in f2p. Let them have 2 months re-open, they will wreck you. o also, we've been open not even a month yet so off the d randee.

L not if im calling.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Cr would **** on who? u kidding me us? Really? thats funny, cause if you watch this video. a 20v20 they couldnt do anything. And If your so cool Nasty and your such a great leader why do you decline the full out? your **** bro. And how is Chaotic **** it's the best Clan on the Rise Atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwI2Y85esIQ

We out pulled them by 10 actually and had to sit. this prep is like your Full out. Which in this we win 3-0 like you lost 3-0. Your p2p and f2p are the same - **** - . You Cant beat us let alone Step to are Level.

Small Note - I respect Cr Completely No flame Towards them At all.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Cr would **** on who? u kidding me us? Really? thats funny, cause if you watch this video. a 20v20 they couldnt do anything. And If your so cool Nasty and your such a great leader why do you decline the full out? your **** bro. And how is Chaotic **** it's the best Clan on the Rise Atm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwI2Y85esIQ

We out pulled them by 10 actually and had to sit. this prep is like your Full out. Which in this we win 3-0 like you lost 3-0. Your p2p and f2p are the same - **** - . You Cant beat us let alone Step to are Level.

Small Note - I respect Cr Completely No flame Towards them At all.

You can't handle dF in p2p. I've never lost to you. Doing a full out with a clan with a 5 question application process is really pointless concidering zomg boby join my klen u post yes i wil be active plez and atend events zomg and yay woo hoo ur in. No, just 100% pointless. Plus, we have a smaller and less active ml then you atm. So, with all being said. Smd.

I'm done fighting with you, makes me look like a retard continuing a E-battle with a down syndrome.

a 5 question app? really? that the best you got? are you mad we pulled 55/63 Ml all Legit app'd and u can barely pull 25/47 ml?

Come on now kiddo u wont be me, nor will you ever Be better then me. NOR will your clan ever Beat mine. and we beat you all the time in p2p mini's. Come pk for once and stop hiding in ur irc or teaming wid Cpr.

14wc5fo.jpg

Concidering we are out every weekend, Don't say "come pk". And, no, you've never beat us in p2p. You can only believe how many topics are on our forums under the War section in the mini subforums with the name dF Vs Ch mini 3-0'd. Kai. But for now, I promised myself i'd stop fighting with you over on the internet. Don't bother writing back.

Drop ops pretty quickly are u kidding? we went from 55 to 45 in a hour and stayed 45-40 for 3 and by the 4th hour we ended with 31.... so Please l2getlogic and go to a Main Clan's Forum's.

14wc5fo.jpg

That's right, merge your way through all your problems... It only ever lasts you a week.

We, IR, rejected your little offer to end your suffering. As I said on our private topic

I don't think merging will help us in the long-term, we are growing strong on our own. Clans like CH and Ex are opposite for what we stand for, Duval and other CH ranks care too much about purewarfare and propaganda, whilst we like to keep to ourselfs. Duval wants to make a name for himself and become the #1 clan, I don't know about you guys But im happy with IR where it is at. We are a community clan. Merging would only result in higher pulls, and competing with clans like FI, and DP - being put on their ******** topics every week and getting stured up in all the E-drama.
hotkeying.gif

why flame her cause she joined us.?

And it was Dv not Cp Louzy ;]

no it wasnt fool, we never fought you guys, only time we saw you was when you were crashing everything and teaming with eop

other than that we never fought you at clanwars unless that was you we pushed into clanwars then we left to alter, But gj on your trip i guess

Gl today hope you pull carries

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

no it wasnt fool, we never fought you guys, only time we saw you was when you were crashing everything and teaming with eop

other than that we never fought you at clanwars unless that was you we pushed into clanwars then we left to alter, But gj on your trip i guess

Gl today hope you pull carries

The lord himself speaks!

2lchhx.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Low lv drama is ownage.

Zulu Mambulu has spoken.

Gj Ch, but try and keep your topic flame-free, I know it's not only just you, but call mods if it's needed lol.

Dv are u really that dumb? i mean if u watch the video. u can clearly see Dv hit us from the back spamming

"DV IS HERE do i need to Take a pic of the vid of where u spam it? cause i will.

14wc5fo.jpg