Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP's Sunday

Cronic Ko

LOL WAIT SO DP IS TAKING A WIN?

LMAO @@@@@@

It was Exclusive + Exertion(rune pures & tankers) Please Show us Pictures of the fight .. This topic is FAKE!

Vid or Pics please to show everyone you owned us?

Exclusive & Exertion cleared DP we had like 60 People left after that!!! Exertion will post the vid soon..

100530213838.png

so much ******** these days on DP's Topic ...

I see 1 pure on that lmfao

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for all the flames Ex is [Ex]ertion, aka [Ex]clusive's ally.

s30wi1.jpg

[JAGEX]Pk supplys 300k, Abysal Whip 2.4m, Dragon Claws 35m, Ruining RuneScape- Priceless

75211255.png

I don't see anything about you guys fighting Ex? NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

Please post proof of everything you put in your topic, I know it sucks being butt sore from FI sweeping the #3.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

That vid shows what our topic says....

Mains were with you, the video shows like 10 EX PURES there at the end and like a shitton of mains?

Theres like 30 DP in single on the crator because we didn't fancy fighting mains.

You never Win against Ex You claim a win and it's just Fake here watch the video for proof, And do me a favour eat your words change the topic description cause it's false http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93TmeGfNHxQ

it's sad ex teams with mains rofl, but clearing is clearing, and dp got cleared.

gg.

your trips consist of camping in cw, stepping out and getting cleared then running outside after the other clan has left like yus. You know the meaning of "getting cleared" so well as it plays a big part in your trips.

get off me badkid

mmflash123.gif

your trips consist of camping in cw, stepping out and getting cleared then running outside after the other clan has left like yus. You know the meaning of "getting cleared" so well as it plays a big part in your trips.

get off me badkid

Oh please DP got cleared .. You can't say they didn't ...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

get off me badkid

Dp clearing fi? giggle

dp are way behind fi, and even tlp now, gl with that big ol' slump o' yours man

VULTURES

get off me badkid

go back to w60 bandos bro, you kids will need it this weekend.

go back to w60 bandos bro, you kids will need it this weekend.

+1

.. Watch next week get a scout on DP and you will see .. They camp in Non-Multi for 30 - 45 Minutes.. When you guys get tired and fight FOE or another clan ... They will rush ...

Been there ... Rolled with them... And Got tired of that :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

get off me badkid

Sorry IR

dp #1

ir #2

LOL battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Fatality talking about slumping is very hyprocrtical.

Very oxymoronic of Fatality to speak about slumping LOL.

Echoo echoo echoo echoooooo

You've been FOE for like a week, don't pledge your heart too soon. Did you even see Fi slump? You were back in soulwars then :whistling:

Goodjob DP, congrats on your trip and hope to see you guys next week :biggrin:

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg