Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers - Six

Haha, I can't really be bothered getting into an argument with misinformed morons and/or trolls.

The reality of the situation is that FOE was fighting IR at hills, and FI crashed, so we began to **** them up, and on top of that, MM rushed from clanwars and spammed off FI, so we went to regroup and fight anyone that wanted some in a legit fight.

Fact is FI crashed, we fought the *******, and MM attempted to be the second to crash us without a bank, so we regrouped.

I sincerely doubt that MM manage to get more than 2 kill messages, though feel free to prove me wrong.

All in all today, mm was dominated by FOE, check the topic on FOE forums, or FOEtube for an uncut unbiased footage/topic.

And a personal note of apathy to MM;

If my clan's anniversary became another clan's party I'd be quite upset, and probably want to lie about getting dominated. I hope next year, on your 7th anniversary you can have another retired leader come back, and maybe out-pull FOE, though I doubt it considering we outpulled you today, and have only 73% as many members as MM does!

Thank you for playing chumps!

Bad logic is bad

2lchhx.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Of Excuses :)

We wouldn't have to had team if you didn't attempt to crash us at hills.

Don't try and say you were fighting other clans, because you attacked from the north and from the east.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Why'd you have 40+ Defence with you?

no1 knew he got defence till he made his leaving topic AFTER the trip.

I am gonna miss p2p trip tomorrow too :( Make me proud and kill those FOE lilguys!

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

Few things because I am so heated :)

1: The "lil guys" is a bad troll, the only FOE it probably angers is Ep, because he's a retarded Spaz. The average age of a FOE members vs an MM member favors FOE. Not to mention maturity.

2: The pretending to get angry, and teaming with FI constantly almost covers up the fact that your clan had a particularly weak pull (even more laughable when you take ML size into consideration). However, it cannot be ignored that percentage wise of ML you're just about the worst pulling clan these days. Congratulations "lil guys".

3. At the FI members who draws attention to his stupidity by claiming that DP and FOE teamed FI when they crashed on Saturday;

You sir are particularly stupid. FOE ran through clanwars when you crashed out onto north hill, while DP ran inside CW and stayed there. FOE ran to sperm, and cleared out FI, sat on sperm, and then DP ran back out and we continued our PKRI.

This topic feels like an article you might read in "The Onion". It mimics reality, it sounds plausible, but when one knows the true facts, it's extremely comical, the subtle jokes and lies in it.

See you all this weekend, and I hope you can pull more, because eventually FI leaders might realize their trips are being manipulated to keep you "lil guys" looking strong to the naive and gullible eyes of the pure world.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Few things because I am so heated :)

1: The "lil guys" is a bad troll, the only FOE it probably angers is Ep, because he's a retarded Spaz. The average age of a FOE members vs an MM member favors FOE. Not to mention maturity.

2: The pretending to get angry, and teaming with FI constantly almost covers up the fact that your clan had a particularly weak pull (even more laughable when you take ML size into consideration). However, it cannot be ignored that percentage wise of ML you're just about the worst pulling clan these days. Congratulations "lil guys".

3. At the FI members who draws attention to his stupidity by claiming that DP and FOE teamed FI when they crashed on Saturday;

You sir are particularly stupid. FOE ran through clanwars when you crashed out onto north hill, while DP ran inside CW and stayed there. FOE ran to sperm, and cleared out FI, sat on sperm, and then DP ran back out and we continued our PKRI.

This topic feels like an article you might read in "The Onion". It mimics reality, it sounds plausible, but when one knows the true facts, it's extremely comical, the subtle jokes and lies in it.

See you all this weekend, and I hope you can pull more, because eventually FI leaders might realize their trips are being manipulated to keep you "lil guys" looking strong to the naive and gullible eyes of the pure world.

u left out something

4. everything u type is all ********

Ah, another intelligent response, how I love them.

Call ******** and run....>Well, I challenge you to point out how each and every point I made is ********.

Should be easy, since you made that claim within 2 minutes of what I posted, eh?

Ah, another intelligent response, how I love them.

Call ******** and run....>Well, I challenge you to point out how each and every point I made is ********.

Should be easy, since you made that claim within 2 minutes of what I posted, eh?

#umadbro

9kqihk.png

Give me a high five on saturday or sunday bro?

You can find me at volcanoes or hills while your clan waits in clanwars.