Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

High Level P2P Clan

Scotty Brown

cp #1 p2p #clan-cp

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foe is the place to go. We always have members pking throughout the week so you'll almost always be able to enjoy some action midweek, and then there's our Sunday trips where we thrive in the wildy. Join our public CC, Foe Channel or our irc channel #finalownage if you might be interested. The community is great and the pk trips are a blast. Hope to see you there.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

• 3 weeks later...

#tlp, www.tlp-rs.com, Best place to be, look at most of comments are saying to go to TLP-RS.COM Most of tlp are your level in combat wise, and stat wise. There fore helping out with clan will be no problem, and ppl helping you will be no problem aswel.

I remember being in another clan with you, I believe Ascendency or TGG?

Anyways, if you're trying to learn the basics and advances of P2P then FOE is your best answer with out a doubt.

http://foe-rs.com

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

I would suggest Foe as we just pulled 115 to pk trip today and fought the #1 P2P main clan.

Even though we lost this really say something when no pure clan would fight you.

We also have 3-4 mini wars a day and we don't use a P2P mini crew so you will be more than welcome to join.

We have p2p pk trips during the week so if you want to have some fun or get some free loot.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

you would fit right in the dp community we have lots of people your level. and we own in p2p. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#dpures

oixjk1.png

2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

I would suggest Foe as we just pulled 115 to pk trip today and fought the #1 P2P main clan.

Even though we lost this really say something when no pure clan would fight you.

We also have 3-4 mini wars a day and we don't use a P2P mini crew so you will be more than welcome to join.

We have p2p pk trips during the week so if you want to have some fun or get some free loot.

he joined Foe about a month ago.

this topic is so old

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

he joined Foe about a month ago.

this topic is so old

im pretty sure ur messing him up with adam

if you decide between fi or tlp

go tlp if you want only p2p

go foe if you want to own

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

If you really want to get better in p2p, check out TLP. Our p2p has always been top notched and you'll fit right in. Check us out at www.tlp-rs.com and #tlp

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"