Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs dF + Cpr

Duval

No topic needed. Just Comes to show how good of a leader Nasty is. i wasnt even there and you still lost wait Louzy and James both were not there. Wtf how did u lose when the main staff was not even on. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah. your nasty.

Gf Cpr and Df hope to have more.

100530215108.png

8eh6s.png

n5w49z22.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Ty tiger. and we have declared on dF Like 1000 times and they say no.

14wc5fo.jpg

Lmfao. You kids, so immature. This just makes you look like a bigger ******* moron than you already are. Go have a cry about runescape. You take **** to the extreme and make yourself look stupid as ****. No one cares you won a pkri. You need a cookie? We didn't even bother returning. We had 23 people sitting at bh bank killing mains for free loot. No sense of making a flaming topic. Really hope you grow the **** up concidering your 19. Maybe there will be a new movie out called 19 going on 10. Instead of 16 going on 30. **** you.

ur the one cussing me out b\c u lost and out op'd us by like 12 and you still lost. you teamed with Cpr and Still whats that word? _ _ _ _ wanna buy a vowel?

14wc5fo.jpg

ur the one cussing me out b\c u lost and out op'd us by like 12 and you still lost. you teamed with Cpr and Still whats that word? _ _ _ _ wanna buy a vowel?

Chaotic and dF this isnt a fourm for flames. Take it somewhere else.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

< Pointing to Ch <3333 > GOOD JOB GUYS I'm so mad I wasn't there -.- < Pointing to dF > If you guys are so good mitch, Lets fullout on any subject you want P2P or F2P just stop flaming. < Pointing to IR > GL tomorrow babes <3. < Pointing to Topic > Keep the dam flame low Please....

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

I agree With Louzy Please Do a fullout anyplace anytime anything f2p p2p idfc.

14wc5fo.jpg

Well actually, unfortuently you out op'd us. Soooooo if you want to make yourself look better I guess all power to you bro. And, CPR isn't doing very good at all, so like we just team with them for more people for a better/sucessful trip. Like I said you treat RS like a worldwar. Calm down...

^Called a full out for a reason.

Last time I checked if we're such a **** clan like ya'll always say why don't we just do fair fight?

No need to tie strings to it.

It's either a yes or a no. We won't bother accommodating to your little nitpicking because 99% of the time you guys flame and cry when we win and it's set to your playing field anyways.

Step up for once and quit being immature.

Lmfao. You kids, so immature. This just makes you look like a bigger ******* moron than you already are. Go have a cry about runescape. You take **** to the extreme and make yourself look stupid as ****. No one cares you won a pkri. You need a cookie? We didn't even bother returning. We had 23 people sitting at bh bank killing mains for free loot. No sense of making a flaming topic. Really hope you grow the **** up concidering your 19. Maybe there will be a new movie out called 19 going on 10. Instead of 16 going on 30. **** you.

Seems like you didn't even give it your best shot. To me it just portrays arrogance and extremely poor sportsmanship. If ya'll just sat at the BHB, why did you lose then?

Well actually, unfortuently you out op'd us. Soooooo if you want to make yourself look better I guess all power to you bro. And, CPR isn't doing very good at all, so like we just team with them for more people for a better/sucessful trip. Like I said you treat RS like a worldwar. Calm down...

Change of story once again saying you were always out op'd yet you didn't return, at all.

If you are truly the better clan then by all means prove otherwise.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Furious you're a MAN, Yes I said it in caps I give you +9000 on that. Since their so good and not trying how bout they fullout us and actually try and then I'm pretty sure you guys wont make excuses, Well actually you will but oh well.. But uhm furious check out my reply.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Furious you're a MAN, Yes I said it in caps I give you +9000 on that. Since their so good and not trying how bout they fullout us and actually try and then I'm pretty sure you guys wont make excuses, Well actually you will but oh well.. But uhm furious check out my reply.

Well not trying to make you sound all Good, but when we merged with you it ****** us up in pulls. Now we don't have that well of pulls. That's the only reason I don't want to FULL out as of now. Sure, a few preps anytime you want as long as i'm willing, but that's about it until we rebound on our stanza. Ok, i'm done flaming you guys for real it won't get neither of us anywhere..lol it's runescape idk why im even saying **** atm. You guys are doing good.

nice job ch, df i tanked u on tuna SADDDDD nah joking nice try you guys got horribly clumped in the center of dwarfs and we caught it before you could break the barrage pile.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Man duval is good at making flame baiting topics, wonder what his warning level is atm :whistling: ?

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10