Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite :: F2P Prep War :: +3/-3

Davey

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are WAY too cocky. But good job on your win.

Were not cocky, were just excited, and why shouldn't we be? In my opinion these arguments with other clans that we've had (Dp, and now Foe) are just little beefs, and we are working to prove ourselves every day. If you had to sit through a slump for months upon months wouldn't you be happy when you could finally say your clan is incredibly stable, getting better each week and working it's way back to the top? That's been our goal for a long time now, to get back to the top and to stay there for very long time.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Were not cocky, were just excited, and why shouldn't we be? In my opinion these arguments with other clans that we've had (Dp, and now Foe) are just little beefs, and we are working to prove ourselves every day. If you had to sit through a slump for months upon months wouldn't you be happy when you could finally say your clan is incredibly stable, getting better each week and working it's way back to the top? That's been our goal for a long time now, to get back to the top and to stay there for very long time.

I apologize for my statement. But I was ignorant enough I didn't read the topic, only based my opinion when I saw the pic with you guys spamming "FOE Cleared", sorry again :(

Well done I guess, would love to have a prep with you guys in the near future.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

omg my first pw post zomg gj Fatality i love you guys

edit:i have recently read a lot of pw topic's and half of the post's are flame,can't everyone just get a long?

Some of the information in the first post is incorrect. I walked over to FOE before the first fight to tell them to take off the Mith because it didn't meet the 10 defence rule.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

Buy your return sets in advance.

I will not be back on this topic, its **** and no1 really cares, its all fi (the clan who doesnt flame?) and mm talking **** because they are both doing nothing on their own.

We allowed fi to rebuild and have payed respect to fi for a long time, you pull some numbers and think your big shots. So be it. Prepare.

MM you had your few weeks, last 2 weeks and even ur bday weekend u done **** all lol... enjoy it.. fun times.

Now fill some pages of replies to this of

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

Wont be read. enjoy "lil guys" as that seems to be the troll of today.

#TEAM-WALLI

I will not be back on this topic, its **** and no1 really cares, its all fi (the clan who doesnt flame?) and mm talking **** because they are both doing nothing on their own.

We allowed fi to rebuild and have payed respect to fi for a long time, you pull some numbers and think your big shots. So be it. Prepare.

MM you had your few weeks, last 2 weeks and even ur bday weekend u done **** all lol... enjoy it.. fun times.

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

calm down

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

GL LOL

very suprised at this result, you guys didn't seem to offer much competition in our prep 3 weeks ago, but this is very impressive.

gj on your win.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

Can we get a copy of what you sounded like on vent please?

fdvo0z.png