Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite :: F2P Prep War :: +3/-3

Davey

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats happening to foe :O

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

If you had to sit through a slump for months upon months wouldn't you be happy when you could finally say your clan is incredibly stable, getting better each week and working it's way back to the top? That's been our goal for a long time now, to get back to the top and to stay there for very long time.

Says the guy who was in FOE when FI was slumping :whistling:

128250368099.gif

When Fi slump again they're ****ed rofl.

Buy your return sets in advance.

I will not be back on this topic, its **** and no1 really cares, its all fi (the clan who doesnt flame?) and mm talking **** because they are both doing nothing on their own.

We allowed fi to rebuild and have payed respect to fi for a long time, you pull some numbers and think your big shots. So be it. Prepare.

MM you had your few weeks, last 2 weeks and even ur bday weekend u done **** all lol... enjoy it.. fun times.

Now fill some pages of replies to this of

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

Wont be read. enjoy "lil guys" as that seems to be the troll of today.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I will not be back on this topic, its **** and no1 really cares, its all fi (the clan who doesnt flame?) and mm talking **** because they are both doing nothing on their own.

We allowed fi to rebuild and have payed respect to fi for a long time, you pull some numbers and think your big shots. So be it. Prepare.

MM you had your few weeks, last 2 weeks and even ur bday weekend u done **** all lol... enjoy it.. fun times.

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

Oh this should be fun.

Looks like Foe will hit hard this week.

GL

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

It was pretty ****, but hey, remember that war we had vs. Fi, we pulled 100, you pulled ~50 and claimed a win cos "you had more fun".

We sucked, I didn't agree with what we did (I woulda rather fought 3 down than left and looked ****), and we didn't lock CC so some random main got in (which was our stupid fault lol).

GJ Fi, wb to the top #3 for sure.

Don't know why Fi are acting so cocky and being so rude, i remember how james always told us to be humble even when Foe flamed us and told us we were slumping and **** we always stayed humble. Be different from how Foe was and respect who you fight, theres really no need to flame/bait. Goodjob none the less.

titanj.png

Very oxymoronic of Fatality to speak about slumping LOL.

Good job on your win, maybe if it was matched it'd proven your true strength.

3 People? Really?

Surprised at Foe, doesn't take anything away from your victory though.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Yes because 3 people who have really changed a 27-0 outcome.

titanj.png

Please don't respond to baits with flame and I'm sure if any slumping was mentioned it was a joke please don't take it personally.

Thanks but you agreed to the rules so you can't really complain :)

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Are you slow?

FOE goes out every weekend with how many more opts than anyone else? Then you all go and claim you're the best and own everyone? You're a walking contradiction kid.

fdvo0z.png

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

Time for FOE to offer double attendance bonuses for their members so they can get their capes done for free .... lulz

btw walli ...

UmadBro?

yeah ... he mad :bunny:

u mad,

foe slump,

foe suck,

walli suck my ****.

few weeks? we've been #1 f2p for over a year m8

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

It was pretty ****, but hey, remember that war we had vs. Fi, we pulled 100, you pulled ~50 and claimed a win cos "you had more fun".

We sucked, I didn't agree with what we did (I woulda rather fought 3 down than left and looked ****), and we didn't lock CC so some random main got in (which was our stupid fault lol).

GJ Fi, wb to the top #3 for sure.

L2take a joke we never claimed a win :/

Don't know why Fi are acting so cocky and being so rude, i remember how james always told us to be humble even when Foe flamed us and told us we were slumping and **** we always stayed humble. Be different from how Foe was and respect who you fight, theres really no need to flame/bait. Goodjob none the less.

New ranks :(

2nqs6xyfixed.png