Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Remember the days?

Evan

I remember when I led a clan DF and like 15 of us followed Aprons and Killed like 60 of them lol

Bsing massers was the best. Getting a group of like 10 friends together, joining up with aps or pinkies and every time you kill someone you just type bser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came out with a lot of scims in those trips.

Arp-1.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best war in that place that I've been in

Damn never realised I was that ownage.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

My second week of me playing Scape I was introduced to the wild, I was so scared of me loosing my pixels I literally sweat and had chills about loosing the **** and boom I died, ever since that I viewed it differently and noticed luring, etc. I actually got a chance to lure with Jojo3000 and I did quite a few times. I remember being on TeamSpeak 1 with him luring a phat set, He let me keep The Red, Blue, and Yellow. I eventually lured my own green. Keep in mind this was my third ******* week of scape... I had no idea what to do with them. So i pked with them, I made some kid named Hell You8 one of the richest scrubs in the damn game. I remember i was just like what ever when i died cause he didn't know that it was worth so much. (Which when RSv2 came out it was only worth about 40m at most) But that was a shitload. Anyways, it was really fun back then.

About 2 months into my scaping career I pked so much that I was asked to join like 10 different clans. I was asked to join Foe by a regular member but tbh I can't remember who it was. I was one of the first 50 kids in that clan, It was like 4 years ago I can't even remember my name or anything, but it was really fun. We would take over hill giants with ease. That was my first ever clanning experience. I was with foe for like 5 months then i quit rs for w/e reason. I would tell more but I've already wrote a novel and I doubt half the people on here with even read this :D

So i'll leave it here, btw nice vids you put up Evan.

i read it =]

R.I.P Devastation

Bsing massers was the best. Getting a group of like 10 friends together, joining up with aps or pinkies and every time you kill someone you just type bser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came out with a lot of scims in those trips.

Example: The bs is set up at around 3:00 and all hell breaks loose at 4:00.

And yes this is post wild, but we did the same thing during wild. Only video I have to illustrate the awesomeness of it.

Arp-1.png

U know leader of SP = King Ofwild... And that leader is atm Iv Razor Iv...

Iv Razor IV = Leader of Exclusive :)

once a masser always a masser!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

remember the days when foe had to bring along main clans to fight other pure clans?

ahh those times

2dl5feq.jpg

We'd have won that fight if HF wern't there haha good times

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

U know leader of SP = King Ofwild... And that leader is atm Iv Razor Iv...

Iv Razor IV = Leader of Exclusive :)

Oh that I didn't know. Wow he really sucked back then, but then again all masser leaders did. I cried irl when I went warring with massers on my lowbie pure, the leaders were always idiots and half of them didn't even know their way around wildy. Guess things change in a few years.

Interesting to notice that so many people here started pure pking around the masser period in wildy, first war experiences thus being with aprons, ds, pinkies, s0 (the fake one) and whatnot, whereas the old pure clanners came from small friend-based teams and solo pking. Well we did have wars back in the old days but no massing, that came in 2006 or something.

I'll post some _old_ pics when I get on my own comp, not that anyone here could remember any of those events.

128250368099.gif

I'll post some _old_ pics when I get on my own comp, not that anyone here could remember any of those events.

I remember hunting your castle lure team in f2p with a few buddies. Was always great luls. :sorcerer:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

poordrunk.jpg

Epidemic with about a 85 Memberlist hunted and won vs CP. Drunk dies :D. And, look at those sexy stats, I was like level 43 or so. Quickly after this Cp did some crazy **** and became like the number 2 f2p clan and had a war vs FOE right before the wild ended lol.

Oh and, Windows XP home edition. Was my second computer, my first was a 98 lol. Wish I had all those pictures and videos uploaded from that computer... I had hundreds of old 2004-08 pictures... But the motherboard blew and we got a new computer. Also had a notepad with like 30+ account names and passwords, lost em all now, had some epic ****.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I remember hunting your castle lure team in f2p with a few buddies. Was always great luls. :sorcerer:

Castle luring :thumbsup: my team was teh hawtness, I remember making like 10m from F2P castle luring in a few months. Then I had to keep priv off all the time because people kept asking me to come castle luring :confused: That wasn't so long ago tho

@`Mo slapids and pure miselfs were all terrible leaders as were all aps leaders that I can recall, but I guess it depends on the comparison. I had the privilege of comparing them to the best pure clan leaders ever like 3 Hit, Old pk3r and Jibs.

128250368099.gif