Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Remember the days?

Evan

Remember maze mini's, gate mini's? **** was so fun. Here is like one of the videos I saved from a while back. Just thought I would bring back the memories of how much I sucked L O L. Plus the memories of actually having to fish swordfish or make your own pizzas for a war or mini. Good times lads, those who have been around for years I salute you.

IR vs TGG Mini

Austin's (Zo) 20 Defence party. Plus some event like a mith war or something.

And Some whip lures with Fake Fury (the guy who would sit in #kickflip)

Post old pics or vids if you have some old ones. These aren't really old, just the oldest I have left.

No need to flame or anything, just have some laughs and remember the past.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trilogy / AAO / Old TGG were prawners!

Oh yeah man!

Heres some random pics on my harddrive from this time. I have some pics of cp in 2005 still XD

dddlb.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cp2005.png

ciftw.png

07oct20150551mu2.png

07mei26202231md0.png

07aug14133619.png

1stkillxn2.png

k19kysof7.png

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/220/dddlb.png

Finally some recognizable names in a CP picture. That was when we had like 40 99 str and 10+ 99 attack lol. We couldn't be beat at mini's back then.

Probably recognizeable because it's not all that long ago, they are standing in clanwars :P

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Probably recognizeable because it's not all that long ago, they are standing in clanwars :P

I know when it is lol. That's when I was warlord. I go back way farther than that, that's just a good memory of when I played. Almost everybody in that picture isn't retarded. Couldn't say the same thing about some CP members nowadays.

Arp-1.png

I wish i started pures earlier, but one of my earliest memories of pures is when me and my younger brother were twins around level 50 and we used to go out into F2P wildy. One day we ran into this other team of 3-4 pures around our level, and this was when you could actually team with random people in the wild and they wouldnt bs you or some ****. But anyways, i just remember pking with those guys like every day owning the low levels of the wild by Varrock. Good times, good times.

eopsig2.png

Yeah.. I just had a flashback of varrock edge pking in 06-07. Basically the only thing I did back then was pk with grounds of 3-5 people. Teaming was way funner back then.. You would just meet nice people, and the average pker was way more mature. Rune pures were pretty uncommon back then, so pures basically ripped the wild =)

I remember the invention of castle luring, and being one of the first to go out in organised teams to lure there. Having battles between other luring teams hah... friends loosing trimmed wizard clothing and not even caring because it was so much cheaper back then. Those were the good times.

I've always wanted to find the picture of Rage returning to CP that one summer or two before clan wars and ge came out. Wonder if its still around on someones comp.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Best war in that place that I've been in

U know leader of SP = King Ofwild... And that leader is atm Iv Razor Iv...

Iv Razor IV = Leader of Exclusive :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Yeah.. I just had a flashback of varrock edge pking in 06-07. Basically the only thing I did back then was pk with grounds of 3-5 people. Teaming was way funner back then.. You would just meet nice people, and the average pker was way more mature. Rune pures were pretty uncommon back then, so pures basically ripped the wild =)

I remember the invention of castle luring, and being one of the first to go out in organised teams to lure there. Having battles between other luring teams hah... friends loosing trimmed wizard clothing and not even caring because it was so much cheaper back then. Those were the good times.

I've always wanted to find the picture of Rage returning to CP that one summer or two before clan wars and ge came out. Wonder if its still around on someones comp.

Yeah, all you would see is kids with their rune scims and addy or mith or bits and pieces of rune. Bring them up to 21 wild on the side of Bandit camp, bind and own. Was so fun. I R had a Castle Lure Unit, people like Jared (wat is honor) would come with phats and santas. Miss this a lot. Also just the fact the castle had so many pkers just floating around.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png