Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why did you choose your RSN?

Swagga

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm well a few names

Jpllane - noob main, 1st acc ever. my initials then last name.

gunna skip the rest of my not so important accounts.

Maddog10777 - Shared main from lvl 80-131 with my best friend irl, he made name, his nick name was Maddog Mike for his anger and rage at times hahaha. And 10777, well, runescape assigned him that gf.

J L A NE - Current pure, 30 def. Almost maxed melee lelele. J L A N E i have on a lvl 3 and was gunna soulwar prod it, but cba so i changed acc name to J_L_A_NE < failure.

110128181546.png

Pinky Style - Mate's mum called me Pinky one day after school 7 years ago because I sprayed my hair pink for crazy hair day in primary school and she kept calling me that afterwards. I added Style to the end because I couldn't think of anything else.

Zukei Ashima - Name of a character in a story I was writing at the time. Pronounced Zu-kay Ash-i-ma by me but technically the last word should be pronounced A-shi-ma if it was actually Japanese.

Also my old main that started as a f2p pure from 2005-2008 or something was M3 Own3d J00. C'mon who didn't have a generic name f2p pure back in the day?

fdvo0z.png

Pinky Style - Mate's mum called me Pinky one day after school 7 years ago because I sprayed my hair pink for crazy hair day in primary school and she kept calling me that afterwards. I added Style to the end because I couldn't think of anything else.

Zukei Ashima - Name of a character in a story I was writing at the time. Pronounced Zu-kay Ash-i-ma by me but technically the last word should be pronounced A-shi-ma if it was actually Japanese.

Also my old main that started as a f2p pure from 2005-2008 or something was M3 Own3d J00. C'mon who didn't have a generic name f2p pure back in the day?

ah you write stories, pm me :D i wanna read!

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

BECAUS IM CRAB AND U CAN CALL ME MR.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

My old pure was x decency x, was made by a friend. This pure is called Once phailed, was made by a friend. Both account where given to be to lead pure clans. I like both names so I don't really care. I guess x decency x was made because the owner had decency while pking (untill he hacked it back and cleaned 40m + maxed initiate pure > 39def.

Once phailed's owner leo gave me the acc at 70 range, he also owned a near maxed initiate pure so I'm guessing he failed with that and once failed was taken so once phailed was born!

mmflash123.gif

Furreccio - I like Ferruccio Lamborghini's foundation, and I couldn't have his name as rsn. So I switched two letters.

Anciienter - I always liked magic pking, and especially using ancients, couldn't put Ancienter so I added the extra i.

I would request a reply on this topic by Uaex cause I do not get wtf the "Uaex" stands for..

• 2 weeks later...

cause I'm a Dagannoth, that's what Jagex named me.

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

• 2 weeks later...