Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality vs Trepidation F2P Full Out

DB Tyler

Not much to say besides "GWAS" , more description at the bottom

~Pictures~

nq1pto.png

u301vkh.png

qcxya.png

100606072233.png

e06zh.png

~Video~

This war was basically based on flame, so it was very fun for our members to finally shut these idiots up. I honestly didn't take TP all that seriously as we didn't have "sign-up's" or really prep hard at all. I knew how active we were, and was confident that we would win. Well, as some of you know the terms for this full out were the clan that loses has to close. I think TP went back on their word on that one, but that just means more free pixels for DB members on weekends lol. Props to TP for actually showing up, and also thanks for spreading on the defense it really made it easy to rush you guys.

#Divine-Brutality when you guys are ready to close like we agreed on L.

This war was basically based on flame, so it was very fun for our members to finally shut these idiots up. I honestly didn't take TP all that seriously as we didn't have "sign-up's" or really prep hard at all. I knew how active we were, and was confident that we would win. Well, as some of you know the terms for this full out were the clan that loses has to close. I think TP went back on their word on that one, but that just means more free pixels for DB members on weekends lol. Props to TP for actually showing up, and also thanks for spreading on the defense it really made it easy to rush you guys.

that's absolutely stupid. why would they close after one full-out?

but good job none the less.

that's absolutely stupid. why would they close after one full-out?

but good job none the less.

It was agreed upon by both clan leaders, the clan that loses was to close.

no chance.... and i was only one to die in 1st round D: (had 2 half pizzas left >_>")

2844717t4rb8zd418.gif

"This is not, a negotiation. It is not a suggestion, not a trade, not a petition, not an agreement, not a compromise, not a surrender.

This is my victory march, you stupid bastards."

rofl, sounds like one of those stipulations you see on WWE, loser retires.

Anyway, gj on your win DB :D

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

that is just stupid tbh.

They thought they were good enough to win, I knew there was no way we were going to lose so I said sure? How is that stupid, I knew in my mind the entire time we were going to win the war lol. It's not being cocky it's just being truthful? I mean look how it turned out lol, we lost what 4 opts throughout both fights ?