Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's UNDEFEATED Sunday Ownage - June 6th

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

After a bit of preparation for today's trip, MM massed up with around 80 people. We had an undefeated, action-filled trip featuring Foe x3, Fi, DP, and then a few others that aren't worth mentioning.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

By Silent Pk13

By Dethofstrike

By ckyl3

n4cnt2.png

While waiting for the the first FOE vs FI fight (gratz on the win btw Fi), we got word of TLP at hills. As we rushed hills, TLP went to single and logged. After this DP came out of clanwars and hit us, and we fought them. I also believe that Ch was crashing, but we returned hard and cleared DP and whoever else was there.

=========================

MM Starting: 80ish

MM Ending: 60ish.

DP Starting: 60?

DP Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

After regrouping, the FOE vs Fi fight finally ended. We heard foe were at Sc and ran to portal and spread as they charged us. It was a very even fight, but our returning and strategy eventually pushed FOE to BH stairs and the fight ended with them hugging the stairs with ~10 while we had 60 strong. Closest fight of the day, was fun and thanks FOE.

MM Starting: 77

MM Ending: 60

FOE Starting: 75

FOE Ending: 0 on the battlefield. Maybe 20 up BH attempting to return to a fight that was long lost.

n4cnt2.png

After defeating one of the top 3 out today, we wanted to get the other. We set up at hills and FI were at the hill giants gap. Right when the fight was starting, FOE crashed us from the north. We got east on the hills and began to kill FOE. Fi decided to help us and hit Foe from the south. FOE ran straight into clanwars and got absolutely embarrassed.. and if there was a failblog for Runescape that would be on there as crashing fail. '-'

MM Starting: 75

MM Ending: 70

FOE Starting: 80

FOE Ending: 0 on the battlefield. 50-60 in Clanwars.

FI Starting: 75

FI Ending: 70

n4cnt2.png

We wanted to fight FI clean, so we both hopped to a different world from FOE. We rushed FI as they were inside the chaos altar. Both clans were cautious of going through the gap and getting clumped, so it was rather slow paced. Eventually we got the number advantage and pushed into the altar with our daggers out, clearing them. We went to FOG to regroup and got word that FOE was crashing Fi's return group at BH/Altar area, so we rerushed and cleared FOE once again. Crashing fail #2.

MM Starting: 65

MM Ending: 40ish

FI Starting: 65

FI Ending: 0 (Regrouped to 30ish after they were cleared at altar. This is when FOE hit them)

FOE starting: 70

FOE ending: 0 (a few in clanwars)

n4cnt2.png

We ended after FOE + FI had ended after the fight around altar. Was a fun trip, respect to the clans that fought us straight up without crashing and such.

n4cnt2.png

To all our supporters, thank you as always.

20iuwx3.png

e15ik4k.png

65vb1txt.png

9i198hq.png

trvktcct.png

100606234839.png

100606213843.png

100606214925.png

100606222905.png

100606223611.png

alwskpu.png

v55uas.png

100606163005.png

100606163638.png

100606134954.png

100606143529.png

100606162603.png

100606164639.png

100606164732.png

100606172756.png

c9kp8h.png

100606162333.png

100606162325.png

100606172737.png

2rcr31.png

lqi12gig.png

lhoij.png

31kkmsy.png

7l8aoys.png

100606222658.jpg

100606214940.jpg

100606222753.jpg

100606222938.jpg

e23b1ot9.png

f2a7mu.png

mt1gcb2j.png

n4cnt2.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP didn't end with 0, but w/e. We just rushed out for lulz (50 vs 80), and im surprised we did as well as we did.

Goodjob tho MM.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Good topic MM. Didn't realise you guys cleared DP early on, and also FOE in a clean fight. I may have to go and amend my top clan list this weekend >_<

Our fight against you at ca was pretty... delicate! Was fun trying to barrage those clumps and also stay out of the gap :woot: Good job on calling and executing the big push into ca, that was a real "Ohhhh ****" moment for us lol. Hope that we can have some more fights next weekend.

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

You guys own

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

lol, funny topic.

Heard you did same as saturday a lot of crashing lower clans.

The first fight with mm and foe you got smashed, dont really care what your topic says your members our members and any1 who was there know tht mm got dominated until your lovers hf showed up and i called the 60+ foe still there up clanwars to fall in me as hf charged from cwars.

Cute... but im affraid for you hf arnt always there as about 30 or so of your members found out when we 1 hit so many of you at hills LOL and then got out to clanwars and hopped to a diff world only losing 5 people.

Suprised you bear fi, going off the fights foe had with fi and mm fi are way better than mm lol.. i will have to put it down to luck.

Start your sign ups earlier for next week and you might hit that 100 you hoped for rather than 80 from a 150 ml...

Good effort massers, always next weekend.

#TEAM-WALLI

nice zuriels walli

11 set down this trip through every fight.. most lost to mains =[ o well **** happens when u get 25 def lol.

il have some more for you next week =]

#TEAM-WALLI