Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's UNDEFEATED Sunday Ownage - June 6th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur black

You're*

Keep trying, eventually you'll get it.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

wow a fallen in clan that appeared after you were already cleared. what conclusive evidence of FOE getting raped. thanks my brother!

Considering the sheer amount of times you've summoned HF to crash P2P fights in the past is more than enough reason for to act as we did. Scouts saw HF literally running towards 18 port in an attempt to crash the fights, so we can either stay there and get crashed while they spam off MM and clear out any foe they can, or go up to safe zone and not give those faggots our kill pics. It's a shame MM is so insecure in there clans warring ability as to call HF and FI multiple times today.

Toxic you lulz me. MM leaders trying to hide their slump [as shown by an 80 man pull with signups on a 141 man ML + apps) is hilarious, and surely not a skill you learned in FOE. SPW leads better than you mate, lisp and all.

It's okay though, maybe next time you can remind your members to edit their videos, and crop out the part where HF attempts to crash. In the mean time, thank you for making yourselves look stupid.

Oh, and look at all those white dots at the top of BH. I wonder how many of those were FOE? Perhaps there's a picture showing it, proving that this is thoroughly ********?

Oh my god there is! www.foe-rs.com [mm need not apply]

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

FOE seems upset. But I have heard the HF thing from different clans before on various occasions so I don't know who I believe

A picture is worth a thousand words.

lol, funny topic.

Heard you did same as saturday a lot of crashing lower clans.

The first fight with mm and foe you got smashed, dont really care what your topic says your members our members and any1 who was there know tht mm got dominated until your lovers hf showed up and i called the 60+ foe still there up clanwars to fall in me as hf charged from cwars.

Cute... but im affraid for you hf arnt always there as about 30 or so of your members found out when we 1 hit so many of you at hills LOL and then got out to clanwars and hopped to a diff world only losing 5 people.

Suprised you bear fi, going off the fights foe had with fi and mm fi are way better than mm lol.. i will have to put it down to luck.

Start your sign ups earlier for next week and you might hit that 100 you hoped for rather than 80 from a 150 ml...

Good effort massers, always next weekend.

Even if their whole topic is propaganda you're still a retard.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

you didnt beat FOE in the first run in. We where spanking you and u called ur bitches HF.[/b]

You never were in any point winning that fight? We flanked the south side and pushed up to your strong side (north) and pushed you to the bottom of BH. Seconds later you ran in. HF never touched any pures & weren't even at the fight (came 30 seconds after we cleared you)

Tell me where you were "spanking" us. At 1:49 FOE were in BH and 1:55 you see HF killing a MAIN who was on me half the fight. No FOE were even touched and HF was not called by MM.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Lol nothing more than propaganda.

Good job calling Hf.

Clearly you don't know what propaganda means.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Because we used scouts and not spies [please refer to the following failed spy attempts courtesy of Memba Pka of MM http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=17522.0 & http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=15981] for our locations, we knew the second HF was attempting to crash, therefore we didn't allow that to happen, of course we didn't let them hit us.

It's pretty amusing actually when you look at it...How desperately you MM are clawing for a reason to justify this trip as successful by any measures. It almost appears to be a good trip at the surface, but once you get in depth, you didn't beat FI or FOE even opts without a crash either way. Quite amusing indeed.

Oh well, Slabby has a backup plan:

mhdl5x.png

so true whip has written about 5+ big paragraphs so far on this topic. new record?

also if some1 or him can make me a tl;dr version id really appreciate it

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

so true whip has written about 5+ big paragraphs so far on this topic. new record?

also if some1 or him can make me a tl;dr version id really appreciate it

we dnt have spies we scouted u.

if u look at da topic it looks like a gud trip but in reality u didnt beat any1

2djrmaa.jpg

usual foe bs

ur welcome for tl;dr

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

tl;dr your clan is slumping, and you tell lies

oooooh so invalid points, just as i expected. thanks saves me lots of time reading ^^

also ty chaz

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Who'd FOE beat? LMFAO

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Beat FI, got more MM kills than MM got FOE kills, luckily HF bailed you out. Beat DV.

"Invalid point" oh that's clever Toxic, makes you look intellectual...Oh wait, I've been saying that for 2 weeks, you can't even think of an original comeback anymore.

lol, funny topic.

Heard you did same as saturday a lot of crashing lower clans.

The first fight with mm and foe you got smashed, dont really care what your topic says your members our members and any1 who was there know tht mm got dominated until your lovers hf showed up and i called the 60+ foe still there up clanwars to fall in me as hf charged from cwars.

Cute... but im affraid for you hf arnt always there as about 30 or so of your members found out when we 1 hit so many of you at hills LOL and then got out to clanwars and hopped to a diff world only losing 5 people.

Suprised you bear fi, going off the fights foe had with fi and mm fi are way better than mm lol.. i will have to put it down to luck.

Start your sign ups earlier for next week and you might hit that 100 you hoped for rather than 80 from a 150 ml...

Good effort massers, always next weekend.

I really hope that whole post is a giant troll .... Walli you ran down to FOG during the MM fight so i don't see how you would even know what's going on (proof in the pic)

walliowned.png

Secondly ... you guys rushed MM before we were even spread , yet got pushed back easily from 18 port to BH where you guys hugged like it's your job.

I really can't believe that you're trying to play this off as a win or something close to that.

It's truly pathetic what FOE is becoming ...

True Whip you are seriously so ******* stupid. Keep making more and more **** up as you go to keep your members going to the trip, I don't really care. Just don't do it on MM's thread.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png