Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive vs Defiance

xVideos

exclusivek.jpg

First of all I want to thank NasTy (Mitch) for helping me and Exclusive in the past. When I asked for a F2P prep, he accepted it despite the fact that dF is P2P based and we had higher levels compared to them. Respect to everyone involved in dF.

When we started massing and only pulled 12 people, everyone with us was like "Wow... is this really all we can pull?".

Then we started round 1.

Exclusive Starting: 12

Defiance Starting: 14

Exclusive Ending: 10

We started pretty good, toward the end we just were making own piles.

Round 2:

This round was pretty funny, We walked inside clan wars and 19 people in Exclusive come in clan wars out of nowhere. At first we thougt we left the CC open, but we soon relised they were all Exclusive with more on the way!

Exclusive Starting: 14

Defiance Starting: 12

Exclusive Ending: 13

We had perfect piles, tanking, callers, etc..

Round 3:

Despite the rules being +2/-2, Exclusive sat to matched ops. We rushed and made our piles; I saw

some epic tanking in Exclusive and some epic spamming. This round really made my day...

Exclusive Starting: 12

Defiance Starting: 12

Exclusive Ending: 12

I really want to thanks Defiance for this prep; you guys are P2P based and had lower levels than we had. I agree, we have a lot mith lords and you guys still accepted. Respect <3

Pictures:

0tck5p3g.png

dbaw2rl.png

p32ow5.png

2m3j7.png

vqjl0i5p.png

wkddk.png

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Good job

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Why not prep tr :|

Asked a lot clans .. dF actually accepted even if they couldn't pull ... Next time I ask Tr :P Btw you left Devastation? You flamed Exclusive so hard now ur not even Dv..? Wtf..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

pull 14 people for a prep :\

Have you read the topic? We pulled more than 20 ... We even had to say people don't come since we had to much already ...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation