Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back by Demand from Foe.

walli

Well i personally still would rather not bother with posting topics however the members want to see trip topics on these forums as we have proven on many occasions over the last two months we far from this so called slump certain clans have deemed us to be in.

So hai.

We beat mmx2

beat Fi once.

Gf all

For more info on the trip you can find it here :

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=18981.0

Good fights to all clans, Best of luck to Usa tonight as you will need it, Good luck to all clans who are out 2nite and i will see you sunday.

#TEAM-WALLI

It's funny how you disguise your late failure by proposing that you have been protesting against pure warfare somehow, and then when you find a win you find it compelling to make a topic just to say "Well, we don't really care about publicity, but..."

Anyway gj i guess although you dont post any proof of these supposed battles.

128250368099.gif

It's funny how you disguise your late failure by proposing that you have been protesting against pure warfare somehow, and then when you find a win you find it compelling to make a topic just to say "Well, we don't really care about publicity, but..."

If only all Pw replies could be as smart as your's.

I dont care for pw topics, but the members of foe have asked for them. If you are that bothered there are plenty of topics on our own forums showing our ownage from the past few weeks, which we have not posted here.. But if the members want the topics on pw aswell as on our own then i will make this post lol.

However, i exspect many more worthless replies such as yours which will enforce why i cba with these topics lol

#TEAM-WALLI

If only all Pw replies could be as smart as your's.

I dont care for pw topics, but the members of foe have asked for them. If you are that bothered there are plenty of topics on our own forums showing our ownage from the past few weeks, which we have not posted here.. But if the members want the topics on pw aswell as on our own then i will make this post lol.

However, i exspect many more worthless replies such as yours which will enforce why i cba with these topics lol

it's the truth, don't lie lol. you stopped posting here because you stopped doing so well.

Lol, nicely summed up

Untitled23232-3.jpg

FI lose, then they start flaming FOE.

Gj FOE

Hey, you’ve been awfully quiet since you got goomba stomped.

OT: Everyone flames your topics because they are full of **** 'It was a close fight but Final Ownage Elite's proved their dominance by clearing MM off their hill and destroying their returning group on sperm hill' that is complete ********. You hugged single till you managed to get a good enough return group to hit us at sperm hill whilst we waited for you to come out of single. Do yourselves a favour and stop posting propaganda, if you’re going to post atleast post some truth. Still funny after 2 years you’re still posting the same old ******** to make yourselves look better than you actually are.

titanj.png

gj FOE, i agree with the reasons why you stopped posting here, but just ignore some of these idiots.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

your team didnt win soz

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"