Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Saturday Ownage Bro

-ChaiN-

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got something to say: **** you. I am purposely over-reacting, so dw.

You used exactly the same format as I personally made, who ever made this topic copied MY WORK symbol by symbol, and placement by placement. I don't care if anyone in Corrupt Pures was in Epidemic, I made this format specifically for my use and no other, though I guess I don't have a trademark on it or anything lol.bThis is exactly the same as if you took somebodies signature and put your name on it, plagiarism. I've let it pass three times now, three different clans besides CP have copied MY work. I'm going to report the **** out of any other topic maker who uses the exact same stuff as my own.

Look at the front page of this topic, now open this topic one; My Work[Click]

And now;

I'll request you change the topic, I don't want this to be closed considering that I actually respect CP, just don't use other peoples work and make something unique instead of being lazy. I don't really care about anything that happened playing rs, just the way you made the topic lol.

Dude. Maybe we never read Epidemic topics. We might have thought of it after. It's pretty much the only way to make a topic, with a headline for every fight, isn't it?

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I've got something to say: **** you. I am purposely over-reacting, so dw.

You used exactly the same format as I personally made, who ever made this topic copied MY WORK symbol by symbol, and placement by placement. I don't care if anyone in Corrupt Pures was in Epidemic, I made this format specifically for my use and no other, though I guess I don't have a trademark on it or anything lol.bThis is exactly the same as if you took somebodies signature and put your name on it, plagiarism. I've let it pass three times now, three different clans besides CP have copied MY work. I'm going to report the **** out of any other topic maker who uses the exact same stuff as my own.

Look at the front page of this topic, now open this topic one; My Work[Click]

And now;

I'll request you change the topic, I don't want this to be closed considering that I actually respect CP, just don't use other peoples work and make something unique instead of being lazy. I don't really care about anything that happened playing rs, just the way you made the topic lol.

We asked in #epidemic and they all said do it! :D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Dude. Maybe we never read Epidemic topics. We might have thought of it after. It's pretty much the only way to make a topic, with a headline for every fight, isn't it?

No, it's not. I know about the headline for every fight, but what about my;

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

and,

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #IRC

Forums: SITE

Memberlist: RUNEHEAD

[» » » » » »]

and,

Epidemic Starting: |►| Ending:

EvsCLAN Starting: |►| Ending:

and,

⌂◘○ Pictures: ⌂◘○

get my point?

We asked in #epidemic and they all said do it! :D

I'll trust you and say maybe you did, but who answered? PM me or post here the IRC quote please. Epidemic is nothing anymore, the people in #epidemic hold no power over this.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

GJ CP, looks like you had a successful trip :)

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

and,

and,

and,

get my point?

I'll trust you and say maybe you did, but who answered? PM me or post here the IRC quote please. Epidemic is nothing anymore, the people in #epidemic hold no power over this.

how about we put copyright : hitler.

then everyones happy

#jocks

I wouldnt make threats either. Since you're pulling 85 and crashing clans with 50, then get cleared in the process, it just would embarrass me. (if I was FI).

oh.

CHAO ZAI

#jocks

Fun trip

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

Chill brotha #epidemic OP's said we could. Sandra also said it was her format l0l0l0l.

No I did not.

Chain asked if he could use E's old topic format (he meant Lucky's new format) but since he said old I thought it was when I made topics for Epidemic. I never said yes lol. I said it'll be your own faulth if someone gets mad at you for using it. I never said: yes you may use it. I even said Chain it's lucky's (after I knew what format he meant).

Chain just said: It'll make Cp's topic look sexy. But I never said yes to his question.

heartline8.gif

and,

and,

and,

get my point?

z0mg desu i thought yu love me :[

No I did not.

Chain asked if he could use E's old topic format (he meant Lucky's new format) but since he said old I thought it was when I made topics for Epidemic. I never said yes lol. I said it'll be your own faulth if someone gets mad at you for using it. I never said: yes you may use it. I even said Chain it's lucky's (after I knew what format he meant).

Chain just said: It'll make Cp's topic look sexy. But I never said yes to his question.

HI SANDRA !

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

who cares,it's just a few simple symbols.

It's runescape.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

how about we put copyright : hitler.

then everyones happy

Kay.

i'm copying lucky hit3r's topic format for my next one.

No.

Chill brotha #epidemic OP's said we could. Sandra also said it was her format l0l0l0l.
See;
No I did not.

^

z0mg desu i thought yu love me :[

HI SANDRA !

lol.

Am I missing a copyright claim
See;
Web definitions for plagiarism

a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work

who cares,it's just a few simple symbols.

It's runescape.

No this is plagiarism. And no, this is not Runescape.

Good job on your trip.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Kay.

No.

See;

^

lol.

See;

No this is plagiarism. And no, this is not Runescape.

Good job on your trip.

Did you make a copyright? No. So it's not plagiarism and anyone can do whatever they want with it. Stop making a big deal lol

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You're just like DP used to be, talking a bunch of crap and propaganda only to be beaten down by Fi.

Really kid, you hug single for 20mins at a time them come out 0iteming fall in take a pic and its a fi undefeated weekend. Not to mention how often you guys tried to crash us last week and still failed epicly.

[rant]WHAT DON'T YOU GET EOP AND FI CRASHED OUR FIGHT WITH CP AND WE GOT OFF CP AND TEAMED ON YOU BOTH.

WE DIDN'T CRASH ****, YOU CRASHED US.[/rant]

mmflash123.gif

They can use any format they want, who gives a **** does it really matter, Epidemics dead Cp Isnt.

Goodjob on trip guys looked like you had quite a bit of action :thumbsup:

I already said, Epidemic is powerless over this, as this is mine and not Epidemic's.

Did you make a copyright? No. So it's not plagiarism and anyone can do whatever they want with it. Stop making a big deal lol
Nope. Did somebody make a copyright on CP's banner? No? Guess I can take it then! What about the clan name "Corrupt Pures", is that copyrighted? No? Guess I'll make my own clan then! You might not be annoyed by that, but most of the people within CP definitely would take that seriously if somebody did that.

I will continue making a big deal of this. I could say it's amusing, but I haven't taken an active role in the pure community for a while, need something to argue about.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Nope. Did somebody make a copyright on CP's banner? No? Guess I can take it then! What about the clan name "Corrupt Pures", is that copyrighted? No? Guess I'll make my own clan then! You might not be annoyed by that, but most of the people within CP definitely would take that seriously if somebody did that.

dont fink it would matter too much

#jocks