Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's "Ownage Daddy" Sunday - June 13th, 2010.

0BR

Going to say this in the nicest way possible. This topic is full of ****. That fight starting in the video Fatality was getting ready to fall in and leave because "surprisingly" we had EOP+POT on the opposite side along the stone wall hitting us as well, I don't see this mentioned anywhere? Second of all how can you say there were 60+ FOE and only 30+ FI? Are you saying that 30 FI held off 60 FOE for a good 3-4 minutes? I find that hard to believe. Yes MM did crash but it's not our fault you ******* **** them off. Fatality had way more than 30 it was closer to 50-50 I would say. So please get your **** straight before you make a topic. It was a ****** sunday and we had a lot go our way. We pulled in the uppers of 60 and I think hit 70 with no forums. We wanted to get some clean fights just as bad as anyone else out there but it didn't happen that way. Gj beating DP.

craig_sig_finished.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught the tail end of today's cluster ****. You guys managed to stay well organized throughout it and deserve the undefeated day. Only concerns with the topic are how you can tell us our opts while we are spread lol. Oh, and True Whip flamed me in game and it hurt my feelings.

frogmask.png

Great job FOE, very dominant over FI and MM, did they even fight each other, or did they team all day, no bait intended, i just thought MM vs FI would have been a good fight, would have been interesting to see who came out on top. :)

Anywho grats on your trip, looked fun.

thekingu.png

^ guy above knows his ****

If you had 65 people left after the first fight with MM and Fi, where did you hide them? Barely saw like 5 of them around on the battlefield that were also running away.

a clan charging in from the west when we have single 20 steps away from us to the east lol... As soon as one of our returners at fog saw mm charge i called all foe to single and i hopped to diff world with a fall in of roughly that many.

As for hella, was annoying tht eop hit fi and foe in tht southern area but i honestly wasnt aware you had a significant group to the east seemed your main lot were inside ruins and that is what we cleared.

**** gets stupid when we have video of fi member spamming off mm before mm got into the fight area... lol..

either way much more could of been said but really whats the point. If you feel that strongly and believe we lied so much make your own topic and i will enjoy the read.

#TEAM-WALLI

I caught the tail end of today's cluster ****. You guys managed to stay well organized throughout it and deserve the undefeated day. Only concerns with the topic are how you can tell us our opts while we are spread lol. Oh, and True Whip flamed me in game and it hurt my feelings.

I asked Davey as much as i could and some are just educated guesses XD

#TEAM-WALLI

Great job FOE, very dominant over FI and MM, did they even fight each other, or did they team all day, no bait intended, i just thought MM vs FI would have been a good fight, would have been interesting to see who came out on top. :)

we did..foe crashed it. we didnt team with mm, for some reason they crashed 2x and spammed "off fi", foe crashed once and did the same.

first fight could have gone a lot longer, was no where near finished lol. 2nd fight we werent cleared, you killed our 10-20 on the east side as our main group were attacked by eop+pot seconds after you charged. not saying you wouldnt have won any of these fights, just saying none of them ended with a clear winner.

gj on your trip

Guest Xihtug7
Foe Ending – 65

Fi Ending – 0

MM Ending - 0

kinda confused how you managed 65 ending when you were in a different world to the fight ?

They did fight, Fi smashed mm for a long time so we just enjoyed listening to it from our scouts watching was meant to be an epic watch. Then mm got a big return from gdz and took the upper hand and had fi on the back foot running south. Was at this point we decided that we would take out mm and save fi like mm kindly did to us.

Right or wrong its done with now, unfortunately im sorry if fi feel we stole a solid win from them as after talking it through with concerned fi leader later apparently Fi were trying to regroup and had some returners on route.

Either way, this **** will go on and on until clans just leave it out.. We are no angels and we are not blameless but everything goes both ways.

#TEAM-WALLI

gj foe but I didn't die to you when you hit IR :( I stayed out of the crash as well, not taking part in Zo's little beef with Fi for completely unknown reasons.

Smart man, your leader seems to hate us and enjoys making you die because of his own idiotic desire to crash fights he knows you will only get your ass kicked in. The way you're leading the re opened IR does not make your future look promising, Zo.

15zs5ro.jpg

I wouldn't flame you...I flamed the 'idea' of you!

I love you personally :D

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~