Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's "Ownage Daddy" Sunday - June 13th, 2010.

0BR

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gg foe, you guys surely deserve #1 p2p today.

As for IR, i know the reason behind the crashing, but I don't want to start any flames on this clean thread.

Gj today foe, hopefully we'll have more uncrashed fights in the future.

Gj today foe, hopefully we'll have more uncrashed fights in the future.

Yeah, I'm really happy Fatality is posing as a challenge to FOE in both F2P and P2P to fill in the void MM kept leaving, aswell as MiniWars and Preps that we have throughout the week, which is another thing MM doesn't do :whistling:.

I hope we can continue to have fights the way we been the past couple of weekends, keep it up FI :thumbsup:

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Gj today Foe

Im sick and tired of my clan(Mm) of crashing any fights it annoys me and makes me want to just leave the trip, I mean its come to the point where we crash for no reason but we find an excuse behind it when there was no actual reason behind the crash. This isn't a troll im just stating how I feel that is all.

~Silent

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Gj today Foe

Im sick and tired of my clan(Mm) of crashing any fights it annoys me and makes me want to just leave the trip, I mean its come to the point where we crash for no reason but we find an excuse behind it when there was no actual reason behind the crash. This isn't a troll im just stating how I feel that is all.

~Silent

Someone from MM with half a brain and the balls to admit it...finally, yeah lol everyone realizes it but the leadership keeps feeding the members **** to keep them going, every other clan and it's members are just like wtf, I think it will start settling down when MM realizes they r going downhill...and need 2 make more allies, besides HF, whom is on Slabby's speed dial.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Someone from MM with half a brain and the balls to admit it...finally, yeah lol everyone realizes it but the leadership keeps feeding the members **** to keep them going, every other clan and it's members are just like wtf, I think it will start settling down when MM realizes they r going downhill...and need 2 make more allies, besides HF, whom is on Slabby's speed dial.

That's unfair to point all of that at MM. FOE have done their share of crashing and teaming.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

goodjob foe!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Lets have a top 3 reunion gangbang :D

But seriously, all of us are better than this, I know everyone gets competitive but when it gets to the point where people are lying, cheating, crashing and ruining a community it starts to lose focus of what's really going on. And that's to just have some fun. Gj on your trip, we'll be seeing each other a lot this summer. I hope the three of us can try to work something out but understand it is the wilderness and anything goes.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Gj today Foe

~Silent

Jesus Christ somebody in MM who isn't to up to there knees in **** is able to admit their wrong doing. I hope clans realize that crashing isn't worth it, the only time we would ever crash is if another clan has crashed us the day before or earlier that day.

On topic, Well done today guys was a fun ass trip, and I'm telling you I got sick xp from hitting that exit with miasmic barrage ;)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

i had fun fighting you guys. I was raging in vent in our first fight because I kept getting hit by Foe/IR/Zerkers when we were near clan wars and near sperm hill.

looks like you had fun. Respect

**** you Zo.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Great job Foe, Sadly had to go after the first half of our trip looked like you did some work out there, But IR really disappointed us by crashing Foe vs Fi, and Hitting Fi....

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

Oh and I forgot the mains too, But its all good our forums should be up today :]

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

You guys had a nice trip, shame you didn't have the balls to fight us 1v1. Could've figured out who really was #1 today.

I mean, no excuses guys.. I was practically feeding True Whip locations the whole trip, yet you wouldn't come fight us 1v1? We were itching for a battle. Not only that, but you were in our world multiple times but hopped out when we went to find you.

Anyways gj today, I guess it was smart to avoid MM when we were even options, the outcome would've been clear ;)

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Jesus Christ somebody in MM who isn't to up to there knees in **** is able to admit their wrong doing. I hope clans realize that crashing isn't worth it, the only time we would ever crash is if another clan has crashed us the day before or earlier that day.

Quit acting like FOE don't crash too idiot.

You guys had a nice trip, shame you didn't have the balls to fight us 1v1. Could've figured out who really was #1 today.

I mean, no excuses guys.. I was practically feeding True Whip locations the whole trip, yet you wouldn't come fight us 1v1? We were itching for a battle. Not only that, but you were in our world multiple times but hopped out when we went to find you.

Anyways gj today, I guess it was smart to avoid MM when we were even options, the outcome would've been clear ;)

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

FOE was #1 today, get over it.

PS: How come the world cup didn't affect anyone today!?!?!? MAGIC HAX.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.