Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's "Ownage Daddy" Sunday - June 13th, 2010.

0BR

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xihtug7
HF seems to be the go-to clan for help crashing nowadays.

also the best excuse to run from a fight you are loosing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Most of this is false.

We were the last clan standing ;D

Very nice vid. Clearly shows FOE clearing MM and FI clearing MM. We should put this vid on our topic, but you kinda forgot to add the part when you guys called your allies, HF, to come crash. Nonetheless, very nice vid. Keep up the good work!

&thx for that tip. everytime we get cleared, we'll come 10 min later with a return group and claim last clan standing. kk tyvm! ^_^

Very nice vid. Clearly shows FOE clearing MM and FI clearing MM. We should put this vid on our topic, but you kinda forgot to add the part when you guys called your allies, HF, to come crash. Nonetheless, very nice vid. Keep up the good work!

&thx for that tip. everytime we get cleared, we'll come 10 min later with a return group and claim last clan standing. kk tyvm! ^_^

there have still been 0 evidence abour hf atking u idiots

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Glad Foe is back on Pw

Don't know why we did tbh

Was fun to read all 7 pages, thanks for th

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Going to say this in the nicest way possible. This topic is full of ****. That fight starting in the video Fatality was getting ready to fall in and leave because "surprisingly" we had EOP+POT on the opposite side along the stone wall hitting us as well, I don't see this mentioned anywhere? Second of all how can you say there were 60+ FOE and only 30+ FI? Are you saying that 30 FI held off 60 FOE for a good 3-4 minutes? I find that hard to believe. Yes MM did crash but it's not our fault you ******* **** them off. Fatality had way more than 30 it was closer to 50-50 I would say. So please get your **** straight before you make a topic. It was a ****** sunday and we had a lot go our way. We pulled in the uppers of 60 and I think hit 70 with no forums. We wanted to get some clean fights just as bad as anyone else out there but it didn't happen that way. Gj beating DP.

Hey, Stfu.

Good job Foe. See you next weekend

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Good job Foe, wish I could have been there. See you guys next weekend.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

Was only australia german game yes2day. We only had 2 germans who wernt at trips and the kangaroos dont even know what football is.

I know more about football then you know about yourself, IDIOT!!!!!!

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

there have still been 0 evidence abour hf atking u idiots

LOLOLOL seems to me all the Malice who joined MM are spastics rofl, first you got Elm0 who I've been told by MM is like a substitute teacher who everyone just takes the **** out of, now we have somebody who seems to be so retarded he can't view anything. Thanks for the fights <3

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

LOLOLOL seems to me all the Malice who joined MM are spastics rofl, first you got Elm0 who I've been told by MM is like a substitute teacher who everyone just takes the **** out of, now we have somebody who seems to be so retarded he can't view anything. Thanks for the fights <3

looks like mms goin downhill

Untitled23232-3.jpg