Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

adopt 5 carnage 2day

Asher

Asher, I didn't realise your name was Sh0ta. That name sounds really familiar to me from old days. I recognize the name from an old Runescape forum clan that Impact Pures used to war all the time. Northstar, and I was good friends with you and the leader at the time because prior to me joining IP I lead a clan called TFS. Is that you or am I just confused?

btw heres a pic

dokm5v.png

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your clan did that and nearly closed 5x if it wasn't for m0nk's determination to stay open. I think you should be a bit more respecfull.

E - closed to leadership problems

EOP - slumped for a long time but got out of it this year due to inactive staff I think

TLP - had simelar problems as far as I'm aware

FOE - had a mini slump when dave left

Fi - ^

Dv - Timbob/times quit, kid3 is currently inactive, daniel went to the army.

Some clans make it through it, some don't. All leaders are ussualy older than the rest of the clan. Some 16-18 and during that period **** gets busy.

ok enough essays

Sh0ta come to dp and take jah with u...

he wasn't talking about eop, he was talking about fatality... fi lost all it's leaders/ranks within 1 month and 30 members+ just after that. to build the clan back from the state it was in, up to contending within the top 3 is something to be proud of. i take my hat off to any clan that has gone through similar circumstances. your always quick to assume anything is a flame. kinda dumb

grogsfinalnotext.png

oh yer, handfull of ex-carnage already at fatality and i'm sure they can vouch it's a good laugh and a fun time on trips. i'd say try fatality when forums are back up or go tlp. fi and tlp are pretty similar clans in terms of community and p2p interest. if we adopt u guys i will promise to read u night time stories tho!

grogsfinalnotext.png

Asher, I didn't realise your name was Sh0ta. That name sounds really familiar to me from old days. I recognize the name from an old Runescape forum clan that Impact Pures used to war all the time. Northstar, and I was good friends with you and the leader at the time because prior to me joining IP I lead a clan called TFS. Is that you or am I just confused?

btw heres a pic

dokm5v.png

Ya it is him lol and

Impact for the ******* win<3333

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Impact sucks ****, i used to kill 13ucher all the time, was just a masser clan tbh, me and range 0wnz 0 used to wreck them at drags all the time lolz

oh and if your still looking asher you know where Dv is at, just wish you would stop by sometime

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Why is FOE posting in here? 5 carnage join together, one decides to leave, the four follow.

Good luck finding a clan.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Why is FOE posting in here? 5 carnage join together, one decides to leave, the four follow.

Good luck finding a clan.

wont be leaving any clan we join

any updates yet?

Foe will take you guys still :)

you got 1 (iii cow iii) but we dont want to jump into things atm so we will see

wont be leaving any clan we join

you got 1 (iii cow iii) but we dont want to jump into things atm so we will see

Awesome if that's true, and wtf I tried recruiting cow a while back but he insisted he would only join a clan with his turmoil friend. Funny I didn't recognize his app.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Still haven't decided? You're welcome to test MM out if you'd like.

If you have any questions about it just PM me on IRC and we can talk.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

hey asher if u havnt found anyone you should defenitly try out tlp stop by some time u guys no that tlp is a strongly based p2p which carnage was also and you also know we have the strength to claim #1 p2p but we dont have the numbers ur 5 would be great help because of your leading skills and wat not

www.tlp-rs.com

#tlp