Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

adopt 5 carnage 2day

Asher

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP for p2p ownaj

Fi for sticking with the other carnage

EoP for helping a clan picking up their p2p game to take it to the next level

Mg for maximum lols

DP for slump town

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

#dpures ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Well I really do think you guys would enjoy Fatality, we have a lot of Ex-Carnage who seem to really like it here. I know you said you won't contribute much to the community but if your looking for a really nice community to be in well then Fatality has a great one to offer. We have a very solid and steady core established now so we plan to do great things in the future and I think you all would enjoy being apart of it. Oh and if your a big fan of P2P minis, we do those A LOT. =]

If you don't like Fatality or have no want to join it, I'd suggest TLP. They are a great P2P based clan that are very skilled in what they do as Carnage was.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Fatality for a wild ride

Tlp for consistent p2p rape

Ir for rising talent.

i'd personally go with tlp

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

IR; it's the clan most like Carnage, which I assumed you loved being in. :biggrin:

oh no, he hated it. *******..

You can try out my clan #Tribulation, if not I heavily suggest TLP.

Going to have to say Fatality since they offer constent tempo of successful trips for the past weeks and i know you'd look foward to that and not trips were you are forced to play hide n seek and fight equal to low matched clans...which can be hard. Also community pwnz.

You can also try TLP if you aren't too bothered on our F2P atm, we're trying it's just opts that are letting us down. ofc p2p is always a in check. Minis/ other events/preps and of course aussie trips plz-=pp =oo