Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

adopt 5 carnage 2day

Asher

Foe is definitely the place you should be.

Join our public CC the next time you're on, "Foe Channel". You'll be able to get to know some Foe members and guests and potentially make some friends. You can always idle in our Irc as well, #finalownage. Guests are always welcome in either one and you'll be able to see just how great our community is. We always have midweek trips and minis during the weekdays, and ownage pk trips all weekend so you'll always be able to get some wildy action. I think you'll like it here, I know I do! I couldn't see myself in any other clan. :) Hope you'll keep us in mind, I think you'd be well suited for Foe.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what your views are of Dv anymore but your always welcome there, used to get along just fine and have nice joint trips, could do with 5 loyals to help get us back on track, we will be looking to up our game in the summer so id be greatful if you joined

But as its your decision i wish you Gl finding your clan, no doubt it will suit your needs

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Sup Asher

I think you guys would fit in with DP, try it out and maybe it will become your new home :)

After Epidemic closed alot of E found their way to DP, and most of us are already attached to DP, honestly its a great clan.

Try it out man.

#Dpures

www.dp-rs.com

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

You closed because you didn't even try to work your way up.

they closed because i believe they didnt have time to lead a clan and most of Carnage ranks arent interested in spending most of their time leading C, they were more of a community clan rather than a clan that tried working there way up, although when they tried it payed off

Gl finding your clan

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Because foe is a clan where pures who know how to be organized would fit it. Fi...

Yeah because losing your entire leadership/founder basis in one month and still to this very day be able to compete with the top 3 is horrible organization..wait it's jonty **** nvm.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Yeah because losing your entire leadership/founder basis in one month and still to this very day be able to compete with the top 3 is horrible organization..wait it's jonty **** nvm.

Your clan did that and nearly closed 5x if it wasn't for m0nk's determination to stay open. I think you should be a bit more respecfull.

E - closed to leadership problems

EOP - slumped for a long time but got out of it this year due to inactive staff I think

TLP - had simelar problems as far as I'm aware

FOE - had a mini slump when dave left

Fi - ^

Dv - Timbob/times quit, kid3 is currently inactive, daniel went to the army.

Some clans make it through it, some don't. All leaders are ussualy older than the rest of the clan. Some 16-18 and during that period **** gets busy.

ok enough essays

Sh0ta come to dp and take jah with u...

mmflash123.gif

Phailed, why are you flaming other clans on a recruitment topic.

I didn't realize the only clan allowed to flame was Fi. DP's mistake.

Anyways, always fun to see your posts on DP's forums Asher b/c they are actually decently funny and always troll Raza <3.

I bet you'll like our p2p and f2p pking style. Check us out. You know where to go.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg