Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

adopt 5 carnage 2day

Asher

#Clan-CP

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Destructive pures will be a great place for you guys, they are both f2p and p2p, constant f2p and p2p mini wars and preps every week. I think you find the community to your liking :)

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

#Chaotic

Your clearly well loved and I think you and your friends could really settle in at Chaotic, with a healthy mix of P2P/F2P events, come and have a chat sometime.

x

tmapw.png

Carnage started out as that clan no one knew, but over time gained a presence in p2p. Go back to your roots when you had fun on p2p trips and come to Foe to expand your knowledge of the P2P game as well as share some of your own.

You would be gladly welcomed with open arms!

Try DP Asher, you already know some people there and we'd love to have you here.

You know the website as you already have a forum acc. Come check us out :D.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Fatality, It's got a great atmosphere, a great history, superb ranks and it's just an amazing place to be :)

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

Epic XD

Foe Foe Foe

Carnage was a well known good lil p2p clan, think you would love foe then ;0

Epic clan p2p pking and a decent taste of f2p.

Constant mini wars where u wont be told you have to sit because you're either not 20 def or have a 1b bank =]

legit community.. you will lol simple as that.

Hopefully i will see your apps soon =]

#TEAM-WALLI

Join the clan most of your members went to, even tho after summer it'll be back to 20 pulls, or you can join FOE. #1 P2P no doubt.

Desperate clans flame on recruitment topics.

Fi's a good time yo, they have mini's dominant f2p and p2p trips and many of your ex carnage buddies!

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

Hello there, Just wanted to say you're more than welcome to check out our forums and intro to our enormous community with Final Ownage Elite

our website is Www.Foe-Rs.com/forums

We are very experienced in p2p and f2p with an amazing community, huge forum, and the most active teamspeak of any pure clan in the pure world!

#Finalownage is our irc channel also. :)

We have 3 pk trips per weekend, not including many mini-wars and mini-pk trips throughout the week, along with prep fights with other top clans! :)

Hope you feel welcome on our forums and in irc/ts if you decide to hang out with us, I myself am one of the most active among FOE's teamspeak, hopefully cya on there sometime :)

Foe should be your way to go.

The fact that you've been in Carnage shows how much you guys are into p2p and a great community. As you've said you dont really plan on really taking part in the community but you can still have lots of fun on the pk trips. And we do not have Mini Units which allows all of you to attend our Miniwars without the need to work months to get accepted into a Mini Unit.

Join Foe you wont regret it. :)

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency