Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P Prep] Tlp Vs Foe

Big Alex 67

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

bar-3.png

Friday, June 18, 2010

FOE approached Cory asking for a prep, as the Pure Clan Tournament was up and running again. The rules were simple, 40 Vs 40 Minimum, being matched opts if bigger. The prep was set for this Friday, the 18th, and this would serve as a starting as a rebuilding point. Our numbers didn't seem too big at the time, and it was within 15 minutes before the Prep started that our opts would grow in heavy size, 67.

We Massed World 99 BH, peaking 64 at the time and 67 was our peak, we weren't expecting an amazing pull like this as real life was going to be causing some troubles not only for us, but for FOE too.

TLP came in confident to this war, destined to win, the first round was 62 Vs 62, we were spread out equally, as was FOE. When it started, FOE pushed through the middle, nearly breaking, but the barrages clumped them together, making them easy kills. After that, TLP wrapped around FOE to claim the victory, giving us the early 1-0 lead. The secound round was more of a challenge, at 65 Vs 65, they were confident to tie this up. As it began, we quickly hit them, outpiling and tanking was a key factor to this round, FOE seemed to be clumping, and couldn't fall back. They got caught through our barrage piles and the second round was now TLP's. In the third round, it was again 65 Vs 65, and we were looking to make it a 3-0 Sweep. We assured that they couldn't out tank us and we proved superior of them, TLP claimed victory at 3-0. Pictures and videos are posted below of our victory.

tvid.png

^^Frazee1

^^Obese Aka #1 fat pker. Only first round thou

more vids will be up shortly!

tfi.png

Round 1:

Starting

Tlp: 62

Foe: 62

Ending

Tlp: 52

Foe: 0

Round 2:

Starting

Tlp: 65

Foe: 65

Ending

Tlp: 31

Round 3:

Starting

Tlp: 63

Foe: 63

Ending

Tlp: 38

Final Score:

3-0 TLP

tmed.png

Round 1

100618180703.png

100618181159.png

54206326.png

foetanked.png

100618181222.png

Round 2

100601173143.png

100618172444.png

Round 3

33800899.png

86138153.png

bar-3.png

Respect Foe, GF guys!

28057795.png

bar-3.png

Thanks for the Prep Foe, Tlp had fun.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gf tlp, not mentioning any names but theres people in foe(new members) that get clumped and when told to spread out more they tell other members(that have been in foe literally 14 times longer than them) to Stfu.

Gj guys, you caught ME PERSONALLY and many others off guard

Sup get at us!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Gf tlp, not mentioning any names but theres people in foe(new members) that get clumped and when told to spread out more they tell other members(that have been in foe literally 14 times longer than them) to Stfu.

lol we had soo many new members too, didnt expect to pull so many. 17 people didnt get in vent because our max capacity was 50 >.<

was fun foe.

Good Fight TLP

we were astounded by ur work, guess we as foe were over confident that we would win.

Guess you guys have improved and showed u guys are still here and alive by beating Foe 3-0

Once again, great job.

shut the **** up hick.

foe were **** from what i have seen and heard.

i was **** for not being there.

i am mad.

will not happen again.

Gj tlp.

foe u **** houses.

#TEAM-WALLI

shut the **** up hick.

foe were **** from what i have seen and heard.

i was **** for not being there.

i am mad.

will not happen again.

Gj tlp.

foe u **** houses.

WHAT A RELAXED AND FRIENDLY CLAN.

Wish you had gone just so you raged more.

mbkgp26.jpg