Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P Prep] Tlp Vs Foe

Big Alex 67

Impressive.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walli calm down bro

This would have been the result at the full out if the rules were no summoning

Nah we weren't ready so much **** Tlp's leadership learned from that war. That was our first "big" war while foe had 100vs100s countless of times so they knew what to expect.

was fun yesterday hopefully we can do more.

~Warning: I'm not mad ~

GF TLP. =] FOE did **** on our part and we'll learn from our mistakes. We ain't perfect, so yeah.

Now to the people saying 'this would be the outcome of the war wasnt summoning on yaddda yadda' lol??

TLP had their leaders, hc, elders, warlords etc on and it seem like they really wanted to win this. We only had 2 leaders on and a fair amount of apps, but that's not an excuse for us losing. I'm just saying this prep is nothing comparable to a full-out as people is making it seem. I knew you guys are our #1 challenge when it comes to matched opts p2p, but many of our members did underestimate you guys thinking it was going to be easy. Hopefully those members learned their lesson, and we'll have another fun battle in the future.

Once again, great job. I hope this win boost up your members activity for Sunday trips. I would love more p2p challenge. :)

GF TLP. =] FOE did **** on our part and we'll learn from our mistakes. We ain't perfect, so yeah.

Now to the people saying 'this would be the outcome of the war wasnt summoning on yaddda yadda' lol??

TLP had their leaders, hc, elders, warlords etc on and it seem like they really wanted to win this. We only had 2 leaders on and a fair amount of apps, but that's not an excuse for us losing. I'm just saying this prep is nothing comparable to a full-out as people is making it seem. I knew you guys are our #1 challenge when it comes to matched opts p2p, but many of our members did underestimate you guys thinking it was going to be easy. Hopefully those members learned their lesson, and we'll have another fun battle in the future.

Once again, great job. I hope this win boost up your members activity for Sunday trips. I would love more p2p challenge. :)

we had a few "key members/ranks" not there either +17 people not on vent because our vent only holds 50.

Mad or no?

wk26.jpg

Lmao I freaking love you Damiro

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

shut the **** up hick.

foe were **** from what i have seen and heard.

i was **** for not being there.

i am mad.

will not happen again.

Gj tlp.

foe u **** houses.

l0l

jdatt.png 60 gpstr.png 86 lyrng.gif 96 yjmag.gif 96 vtohp.png 86

vc2d.gif