Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance's Saturday [6/19/10]

NaTiii

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likewise, and when we do get run-ins they get crashed. Or the people who we're fighting killed hit by MM like today. If we happen to see a fight we don't hold back. TLP actually goes out their way with their scouts and spies to find fights to crash. And we're not slumping, our pulls have risen by far to what they were a month ago.

and ours havnt???? u r slumping if u cant get a legit fight and we only went out of our way cuz u guys crash us when u see a fight that were in, but dont get ****** if we crash u because u ***** u do it to us all the time im done flaming now hop off the jock or everytime ur in a fight well crash u

and plus when u crash us were usually defend u idiots off lolz so dont get cocky when u crash a war and try and claim a victory

and ours havnt???? u r slumping if u cant get a legit fight and we only went out of our way cuz u guys crash us when u see a fight that were in, but dont get ****** if we crash u because u ***** u do it to us all the time im done flaming now hop off the jock or everytime ur in a fight well crash u

and plus when u crash us were usually defend u idiots off lolz so dont get cocky when u crash a war and try and claim a victory

I can't make much sence of anything you say but i'll try and make a responce.

Since when did TLP get legit fights in F2P. We beat Cx in a pkri today (legit) and were about fight CH in a PKRI but then MM hit them (legit) TLP don't make any effort to get run-ins. They hunt clans that pulle 10-20 bellow them. Why can't you **** off and go fight with clans your own numbers. Besides, TLP never actually pk like clans used to all they do is hide in safe waiting for clans to step out or attack off guard

hotkeying.gif

Looks like you guys had fun today, goodluck in the future :)

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

lol gf, you didnt really kill any of us, but tht cluster fight was fun, me and a few z members were just messing around and ******* around in vent. GJ THOUGH NASTY <3

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Looked like a fun weekend for DF :D

Nice job :) You going out tomorrow?

DeFiance is P2P Based ... Why did you even ask that!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

You cleared us after u cleared Zenith? We didn't even see you idiots in the wild even after you accepted a PKRI with us and we waiting @ the gap for 10 good minutes. Don't spew ******** or it will just leave you in a ****** next weekend.

Oh and also, the clan u hit that u claimed was DB, that was some masser team led by Viet Lt.

You kids are dumb as **** for hitting massers and claiming it to be DB, when in reality the planned PKRI you had with DB... you ran from. Pathetic video, I actually laughed that you would claim that to be us. Yet you kickban me from your IRC , and my clan is the joke? Yea, okay LL

Danky, based the vid it was less than 30 opts, so it wasn't even a clan lmfao. And yea, that was Viet LT, we were waiting at gap for you after you accepted a PKRI with us, then never showed?

W.e. See you next Saturday DF.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

You cleared us after u cleared Zenith? We didn't even see you idiots in the wild even after you accepted a PKRI with us and we waiting @ the gap for 10 good minutes. Don't spew ******** or it will just leave you in a ****** next weekend.

Oh and also, the clan u hit that u claimed was DB, that was some masser team led by Viet Lt.

Calm down

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

<3 Evan

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Declare.

Hi Duval. Actually tbh Respect to Ch for not flaming the topic :]

But umm as for Db, you're idiots. We waited at gap for 10 minutes and "apparently" you were defending. Don't make yourself look worse than you already are.

But thanks for all the positives guys :D

LMFAO? YOU? LEAVE US IN A ****** WEEKEND? LMFAO!

You pull a max of 15 people to a trip bro. You're AWWWWWWWWWWFUL. I'm sorry for flaming you but i mean im just returning the favor from when you say we will give you a ****** weekend lmfao. You guys allow double clanning? What type of clan is that? Come on now. If you even CONCIDER yourself good, come to p2p. And it's hella weird that Massers all have the same cape, you know. Lmao.

LMFAO? YOU? LEAVE US IN A ****** WEEKEND? LMFAO!

You pull a max of 15 people to a trip bro. You're AWWWWWWWWWWFUL. I'm sorry for flaming you but i mean im just returning the favor from when you say we will give you a ****** weekend lmfao. You guys allow double clanning? What type of clan is that? Come on now. If you even CONCIDER yourself good, come to p2p. And it's hella weird that Massers all have the same cape, you know. Lmao.

Did you just call TLP massers?