Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance's Saturday [6/19/10]

NaTiii

ojnj9f.png

Today Defiance had a great F2P trip. We started massing up and began our trip with 27 members and headed out to fight some clans.

newvidz.png

newfight.png

dfvsz.png

When we headed out we got a track on Zenith and heard they had around 10 at the time and were just messing around. We decided to go have some fun and rushed them.

100619153225.png

100619153404.png

dfvsch.png

After that we saw Ch in SC and asked them for a fight.

Chaotic Starting: 35(?)

Defiance Starting: 26

Chaotic ending: Hard to tell (Fight got crashed by Dv and Cr) I'd say 20+

Defiance ending: 20 in Stealing Creation

100619154158.png

100619204142.png

100619204226.png

Mid-way through the fight CR and Dv decided to crash so we ran into SC.

100619154525.png

dfvscr.png

After our fight with Ch we decided to get a run-in with CR.

100619204839.png

100619154934.png

100619214832.png

We waited northeast of Bounty Hunter and once CR showed up we hit 'em hard.

CarpeDiem Starting: 17

Defiance Starting: 23

CarpeDiem Ending: 4 in single on NE stairs

Defiance Ending: 22

Respect to CarpeDiem for that fight.

100619211008.png

100619211008.png

100619131109l.png

100619161145.png

100619221008.png

100619221239.png

100619221653.png

In the end we had little losses and the rest of CR waiting in single.

100619211310.png

The leftover CR members decided to re-rush us with about 5(?) ops.

100619161426.png

100619161254.png

After these fights we decided to end our trip with 23 ops and the remaining members went on an unofficial trip suicide rushing people.

Let's keep the topic FLAME FREE. Thanks for all the fights everyone.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix our starting to 17, Xvideos informed me that you had 21

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

good job, just a tip, im not trying to be a smart ass or anyfin, but plz use a darker font, it was a bit hard to read for me :S

gj though, you guys did work

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

We haven't crashed a Tlp Dp fight in weeks.

SLUMP

r u kidding me we have proven our abilities these last few weeks no one was out to fight and u always crash us so i guess u can say payback is a ***** right??

Tlp don't crash because we crash them, they crash because they're not able compete with any clans like DP, CP. They're leader alraedy admitted that their F2P trips are based around hunting IR. Oh well, people need to learn that if they crash us, we'll just run away in F2P. We crash high level clans because its good action as they have the numbers to stay and fight.

hotkeying.gif

Tlp don't crash because we crash them, they crash because they're not able compete with any clans like DP, CP. They're leader alraedy admitted that their F2P trips are based around hunting IR. Oh well, people need to learn that if they crash us, we'll just run away in F2P. We crash high level clans because its good action as they have the numbers to stay and fight.

we have the skill just not the numbers u r right we r a clan that does not enjoy f2p i hate it tbh, but u just are admitting ur clan is **** because all u do is ******* crash thats y ur slumping y dont u get pulls going and actually have a run with us

good job, just a tip, im not trying to be a smart ass or anyfin, but plz use a darker font, it was a bit hard to read for me :S

gj though, you guys did work

Get your eyes checked out lawl.

Gj dF.

we have the skill just not the numbers u r right we r a clan that does not enjoy f2p i hate it tbh, but u just are admitting ur clan is **** because all u do is ******* crash thats y ur slumping y dont u get pulls going and actually have a run with us

Likewise, and when we do get run-ins they get crashed. Or the people who we're fighting killed hit by MM like today. If we happen to see a fight we don't hold back. TLP actually goes out their way with their scouts and spies to find fights to crash. And we're not slumping, our pulls have risen by far to what they were a month ago.

hotkeying.gif