Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What have you learned from being in the clan community?

Bob

Being part of any community is a positive experience, some people display this "growth" by perhaps learning a new language, learning about different peoples cultures, learning new types of music, the possibilities really are endless when it comes to the impact of communities, regardless of if its real life or using the internet as a medium.

Personally the clan community has helped me realise my personal strengths and weaknesses that can't be determined with real life, such as how to deal with over 150 people in a single day and keep them organised, motivated, happy, as well as how i operate under stress. The entire pure clan community experience has definitely got more positives than negatives when it comes to peoples personal development, and Im sure its helped everyone on this forum in one way or another.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IVP:

Being part of any community is a positive experience, some people display this "growth" by perhaps learning a new language, learning about different peoples cultures, learning new types of music, the possibilities really are endless when it comes to the impact of communities, regardless of if its real life or using the internet as a medium.

Personally the clan community has helped me realise my personal strengths and weaknesses that can't be determined with real life, such as how to deal with over 150 people in a single day and keep them organised, motivated, happy, as well as how i operate under stress. The entire pure clan community experience has definitely got more positives than negatives when it comes to peoples personal development, and Im sure its helped everyone on this forum in one way or another.

This pretty much :thumbsup:

How about you Bob?

I learned that there is alot of chill people, but then theirs the trolls and menaces of society that use the internet for attention. I also learned that I loved F2p more then P2p while I was in Epidemic because you can welfare and your not always frozen. Learned that I like various types of music that I would never have even heard of without this community.

2ep53ww.png

I've learned that contrary to popular belief, the Internet is a good way of learning about people in general, even if you aren't in visual contact with them. I can go on and on about this but the idea has been dissected pretty well in posts above me.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

That it's hard as ****** to try and motivate your members to want to come and have some fun on a trip.

When I use to lead clans I had the same problems, sometimes it was a/the ranks fault, at other times members just give up on the clan.

I also learned how differant people can view someone, for example some of the less mature members of FOE will think that every member of MM is an idiot. Not a very detailed example but I can't really explain it without having to call someone a retard

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

that people like this are retard.

I Giggled

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I've learned how to type english while being in Fatality :)

And a lot of other stuff, which I think is really too much to put on a list. Ever since the entire fi staff left we had back then, I felt like it was my job to do as I was taught by my previous ranks. I've always really been in to the in-game tactics, the motivation behind it and the 'working as a team'. I learned how to get a clan up, learned how to deal with a lot of stuff, so far so good. Although everyone makes mistakes, I do too. It's just about how you pick your stuff up. Positive or negative, I think that's about the person itself.

As much as I'm not a leader type of guy, it works out fine on a online game, because we're all out for fun anyway. I can be serious when I need to, but I'm always in for a laugh and a good time. I don't take too much too serious because that's just not who I am. I've also learned that you'll have to get rid of the 'bad seeds' or simply find out how to use them. Everyone is good in some way, you've just got to bring out the best of people

I've met some special people, people like me and some completely different. It fascinates me how many people actually play this game and how they're spread around the world.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

+1 To this.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg