Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Friday - June 25th

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

Today MM were pleased to learn that clans would actually be out Pking today, and not in pcl, inners, clanwars, etc.

We headed out with 75ish. Throughout the trip we killed Fi and FOE and CP. Was pretty fun, and was good to see clans out Pking on a Friday for a change.

16gqdc.png

MAHATMA

FROM MY BOY SCRIBBS

From LuXx

From Old Remains

n4cnt2.png

After chasing FOE around and them hopping from us everytime we entered their world, our scouts confirmed Fi's location at corp area. We hopped at the NE stairs and quickly charged Fi. We cleared them in about 45 seconds losing no more than 5 people.

=========================

MM Starting: 73

MM Ending: 70ish

Fi Starting: 55ish

Fi Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

We then began to hunt for either FOE or Fi, whichever we could see first. However, they both stuck to safezones and hopped whenever we got remotely close to them. Then they decided to fight each other. Last weekend they crashed us, and teamed on us, so we went in for a bit of revenge. We rushed Foe vs Fi very early into the fight, both of their options was still very strong. As soon as they saw us, they were off each other and teamed on us. We made quick work of FOE to the east side of sperm hill, and then turned around to clear Fatality. We cleared sperm hill as the remaining ran into clanwars, so we went into clanwars as well with 69 ending. As we were falling in inside clanwars, a Foe+Fi regroup fallin charged the sperm hill. A tad late, as they were already cleared. We chose to not fight the lil rerush of ~40 from both clans because it would end up being an extremely long fight and two clans attempting to outreturn and just outlast us. We took our loot from the initial battle, and headed off happily to the bank.

Fi ended after this fight.

MM Starting: 75

MM Ending: 69

Fi Starting: 65ish

Fi Ending: Maybe 5 in clanwars?

FOE starting: 65ish

FOE ending: 0, they panic'd and went to fog.

n4cnt2.png

Since FI ended, one real threat was left. FOE were confident that they could take us, since it was later into our trip and we had dropped options, so they stood at dwarves ready for us to charge. We potted up and absolutely dominated them, rushing in and scattering them north, and easily taking the victory.

Immediately after they got cleared, FOE ended.

MM Starting: 65

MM Ending: 45

FOE Starting: 50-55

FOE Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

We then messed around a bit and had some fun, killing some CP as revenge for killing Lord Mahatma, killed some mains, and then ended with a bs fest up at new gate. Successful day was successful, closest thing that could compete with us was Foe + FI together.

GF to all clans. and ty to our supporters.

20iuwx3.png

Bit low on pics, swiftimg is being gay lol

100626002512.png

100626002644.png

30kt5yx.jpg

jc34us.png

10qr3nm.png

100626002704.png

100625185842.png

100625153238.png

100625155614.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Xihtug7
all this propaganda from MM/FOE especailly MM, is starting to **** me off.

Stop reading then and fuck off

Seriously lol, I'd leave you guys alone if you didn't have to lie about opts.

Firstly, FOE didn't even peak to 65 idiots, and you didn't crash early in the fight because both clans had around low high 40s.

**** off with your bull **** and big egos.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

look at your first pic, proving u lie.. why bother?

why not just say look.. we had 65 or more people, foe fought us with 50 and got smashed as u would exspect..

100626002512.png

55 starting? ok.

I dont see why you have to lie so badly, i even pmed ur leader confirming we had 50 people for your topics sake lol..

#TEAM-WALLI

they crashed us lol

Walli, that was their plan at first but since we retreated knowing they were in our world about to crash, they didn't attack EOP at altar and claimed they were ACing like ******* scums.

4ca7e7011.jpg

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

100625190045.png

100625190109.png

Hope this clears up any misconceptions!

To think, people thought MM could actually crash FOE/FI, and win? Laughable.

Pictures ftw.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

look at your first pic, proving u lie.. why bother?

why not just say look.. we had 65 or more people, foe fought us with 50 and got smashed as u would exspect..

100626002512.png

55 starting? ok.

I dont see why you have to lie so badly, i even pmed ur leader confirming we had 50 people for your topics sake lol..

my mistake. as you know we quickly logged in and rushed you, seeing as you'd been running from us the whole trip. the voting hat i got info from was taken as people were logging in apparently.

changed, if it makes you feel better :whistling:

all this propaganda from MM/FOE especailly MM, is starting to **** me off.

all pure warfare is is propaganda if you haven't noticed lol, if ur gonna complain about that then why bother browsin the boards nig

@truewhip, please reread the topic. those pictures are of your rerush after we had cleared the whole fight

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

100625190109.png

Second to last line in chat box.

See you're still bringing mains to trips MM, nice ;).

4ca7e7011.jpg

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Pretty proud of our achievements today, Caused you guys to crash our Fi fight, Out of greed.

Then later on we did exceptionally well outnumbered by 15 people, Successfully taking out 20 of your members, Not too shabby.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Pretty proud of our achievements today, Caused you guys to crash our Fi fight, Out of greed.

Then later on we did exceptionally well outnumbered by 15 people, Successfully taking out 20 of your members, Not too shabby.

I love that positive attitude, keep working the clan Dave. I love a challenge. ^^

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Looks to me like 20ish MM sitting in safe zone after getting cleared by the obviously greater amount of FOE in the dangerous area.

Stick to your safe zones, stick to your crashing, I'll leave it to the pictures for the readers of this topic to make up their minds. Not the cool story you typed up, attempting to explain your lapses of judgment.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~