Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOPirates

Goop

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol your excuse for crashing was 'hitting 2 birds with one stone'

just be normal next week please ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

lol your excuse for crashing was 'hitting 2 birds with one stone'

just be normal next week please ;)

crashing...in some cultures, they prefer the term "efficiency"

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

100628181212.png

:thumbsup:

Almost as bad as Chain starting a private server pure clan so he can pm the members after trips to attend Corrupt Pure's RS trips. Don't care enough to find pics, we both know it happens. Worst thing is you spend your time getting beat by RSPS clans. :wallbash:

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Almost as bad as Chain starting a private server pure clan so he can pm the members after trips to attend Corrupt Pure's RS trips. Don't care enough to find pics, we both know it happens. Worst thing is you spend your time getting beat by RSPS clans. :wallbash:

sorry, im pretty sure theres a clan called eop on there too l0l

Keep talkin kid, everyone knows that kid is your butt buddy.

yup :thumbsup:

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Gratzzz

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

sorry, im pretty sure theres a clan called eop on there too l0l

yup :thumbsup:

The "EOP' in that server arent even eop lol :whistling:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

(14:14:49) -[AF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Am Fat Irl was not found in the RSHSC.

hurrrrr

should be more concerned with ways to give your clan a good trip then trying to appear witty on pure warfare. back to your bridge kid.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

i would say eop you did a great job, dont really mind bout crashing always happens gotta get over it but........

When our vent went down that was just over the top, crashing is alright but u guys didnt need to ddos our vent and u not only did it once and rush us afta our vent down, but twice which was a very stupied and unintelligent thing to do.Y did u do this becuz what u wanted some action in your vid? Did you want to prove we are sht and to what get respect and some nice comments on pure warfare?

Plz do not do this nxt week just ask for a reasonable fight instead of ddosing which is very sad.....

Dont start lieing saying this is all sht becuz we know it was u, our leaders know the persons rsn and ip so yer.

thanks ryan

GUZ6g.png

i would say eop you did a great job, dont really mind bout crashing always happens gotta get over it but........

When our vent went down that was just over the top, crashing is alright but u guys didnt need to ddos our vent and u not only did it once and rush us afta our vent down, but twice which was a very stupied and unintelligent thing to do.Y did u do this becuz what u wanted some action in your vid? Did you want to prove we are sht and to what get respect and some nice comments on pure warfare?

Plz do not do this nxt week just ask for a reasonable fight instead of ddosing which is very sad.....

Dont start lieing saying this is all sht becuz we know it was u, our leaders know the persons rsn and ip so yer.

thanks ryan

Do you have any evidence we ddos'd your ventrilo server? If this person who "Ddos'd" your ventrilo is in EoP, give me the IP and I will deal with them personally, otherwise, all your statements are invalid and ignored.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

(14:14:49) -[AF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: I Am Fat Irl was not found in the RSHSC.

hurrrrr

should be more concerned with ways to give your clan a good trip then trying to appear witty on pure warfare. back to your bridge kid.

24n1jjm.jpg

345h7hf.jpg

(10:50:45) <+[CP]Pink> !clan lcanadianl

(10:50:46) -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Lcanadianl is in clan: Eruption Of Pures ( URL: http://eop-rs.com )

(10:50:47) -Vectra[12]- ** (CLAN): lcanadianl is in 1 clan: Eruption Of Pures (Link: http://eop-rs.com)

:]

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Erm im pretty sure you cant get proof if someone DDoses you, there are a list of stuff EOP have done but i dont want to cause e-drama :thumbsup:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP