Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOPirates

Goop

Why do you think we're doing this?

Last time EOP peaked we anti-crashed CP & DP ALL THE TIME, then our numbers dropped and you guys hit us when we were pulling 40's spamming **** like "DP CLOSES?" just because our new warlord put it into his cc.

All it takes is an apology, and promise you'll never do it again ;)

What do you expect? Trying to close us by crashing all our fights and still ended up slumping. Tbh don't repeat history. Dont bite off more then you can chew :whistling:

~*Get Destructive or GTFO*~

signaturepart1.png
33ng94x.png

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you expect? Trying to close us by crashing all our fights and still ended up slumping. Tbh don't repeat history. Dont bite off more then you can chew :whistling:

We were not trying to close you guys, Our brand new warlord put that as his CC topic because he was ******, anyway no point in talking here.

Good Bye

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

seemed like a horrible trip for you guys =s...crash fest for the butt pirates =D

I know friday was an emotional night for you, but you're going to have to get over it.

Considering your irl pic and signature... yeah; calling someone else a butt pirate is really ironic.

OT: Grats today EOP, keep it up ^^

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

i wonder why you didn't crash mm and fi

(dont gimme some smart ass comment) XD

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

You fought us once so idk where you got the X2. And when you said you may never stop us? Pretty sure CP slumped eop so hard in 2006 and made you close. L0l00l0l0l000l0l umad oh and im sure we killed more than 6 Eop. I got 6 kills myself ;) Thanks for 10mill Eop.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

You fought us once so idk where you got the X2. And when you said you may never stop us? Pretty sure CP slumped eop so hard in 2006 and made you close. L0l00l0l0l000l0l umad oh and im sure we killed more than 6 Eop. I got 6 kills myself ;) Thanks for 10mill Eop.

lolrunescape

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Gf Masser Clan and you may mass in world 17 sir.

1. Jungle Whip

(00:19:24) <@[Fi]Joe> @Clan Jungle Whip

(00:19:25) <Vectra[12]> ** (CLAN): Jungle_Whip is in 1 clan: Team Touching Ass (Link: http://www.eop-rs.com)

2. Malcojido

(00:20:09) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan Malcojido

(00:20:09) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Malcojido was not found in the RSHSC.

3. W3 Zerker Is Eop's Main who helping to attack Fi, DP, CP, and Foe. Pathetic.

4. Admiralquode

(00:24:40) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan Admiralquode

(00:24:41) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Admiralquode is in clan: Mithril ( URL: http://www.eop-rs.com )

5. Q W00t Q

(00:25:12) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan q w00t q

(00:25:13) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Q W00t Q was not found in the RSHSC.

6. P 1 N K Y

(00:25:51) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan P 1 N K Y

(00:25:52) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: P 1 N K Y was not found in the RSHSC.

Prove me wrong that you're guys not a masser clan.

More Mass to stop your slump.

Gf masser clan/ddos/hack clan.

0k4y m4n i am s0 s0rry that my m3mb3rs like t0 ch4ng3 their run3scap3 names l0000l

so pls stop making runescape jokes ur hurting my runescape feelings =c

Dang we own, so now we're like what

Hackers

Massers

Ddosers

Crashers

Skillers

Mains

I wonder what other exuses people can make, zomg u all got owned by skillers, all eop does is ddos people @ magic trees so they get them all, then they hack them and get 30 def and turn into mains and join eop to mass more then they crash wars lolwat 2fuunay

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Gf Masser Clan and you may mass in world 17 sir.

1. Jungle Whip

(00:19:24) <@[Fi]Joe> @Clan Jungle Whip

(00:19:25) <Vectra[12]> ** (CLAN): Jungle_Whip is in 1 clan: Team Touching Ass (Link: http://www.eop-rs.com)

2. Malcojido

(00:20:09) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan Malcojido

(00:20:09) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Malcojido was not found in the RSHSC.

3. W3 Zerker Is Eop's Main who helping to attack Fi, DP, CP, and Foe. Pathetic.

4. Admiralquode

(00:24:40) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan Admiralquode

(00:24:41) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Admiralquode is in clan: Mithril ( URL: http://www.eop-rs.com )

5. Q W00t Q

(00:25:12) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan q w00t q

(00:25:13) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Q W00t Q was not found in the RSHSC.

6. P 1 N K Y

(00:25:51) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan P 1 N K Y

(00:25:52) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: P 1 N K Y was not found in the RSHSC.

Prove me wrong that you're guys not a masser clan.

More Mass to stop your slump.

Gf masser clan/ddos/hack clan.

we dont add apps to ml right away o.0 and goop is to lazy to update new nicks in ml.

Good try though, you gave it your best =D

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

[9:37:43 PM] -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 7 | "pirate" 1. The pirate is an oft misunderstood individual who can be seen absolutely pwning everyone around him/her. Well versed in the arts of cheekiness, deceit, extortion(sp), theft, blackmail, smarmery, and crazy acrobatic sword and or knife fighting. The pirate always lands on his feet, and always wins, even when you think not. naturally hates the ninja, as ninjas are overated far too serious for

[9:37:44 PM] -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Example: ninja:ha! i have found you! now i shall avenge my family's honor! | pirate:psshh. **** off ********. yer mum liked it. | ninja: how dare you! devil! now you DIE!! | pirate: well, you are a sensitive boy aren't you? -proceeds to taunt ninja untill ninja rushes forward in a rage, trips ninja and takes his shoes and his wallet- | ninja: i will find you..... | pirate: bring yer sister. -walks away whistling-

nuf said

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

The past is the past. you feel me? You guys did a good job even though you were out opted by 10 keep it up. We're not trying to start a war you know that drunk so quite wasting your time arguing with us what do you win ? nothing.