Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOPirates

Goop

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gf Masser Clan and you may mass in world 17 sir.

1. Jungle Whip

(00:19:24) <@[Fi]Joe> @Clan Jungle Whip

(00:19:25) <Vectra[12]> ** (CLAN): Jungle_Whip is in 1 clan: Team Touching Ass (Link: http://www.eop-rs.com)

2. Malcojido

(00:20:09) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan Malcojido

(00:20:09) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Malcojido was not found in the RSHSC.

3. W3 Zerker Is Eop's Main who helping to attack Fi, DP, CP, and Foe. Pathetic.

4. Admiralquode

(00:24:40) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan Admiralquode

(00:24:41) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Admiralquode is in clan: Mithril ( URL: http://www.eop-rs.com )

5. Q W00t Q

(00:25:12) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan q w00t q

(00:25:13) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Q W00t Q was not found in the RSHSC.

6. P 1 N K Y

(00:25:51) <@[Fi]Joe> @clan P 1 N K Y

(00:25:52) <[AA]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: P 1 N K Y was not found in the RSHSC.

Prove me wrong that you're guys not a masser clan.

More Mass to stop your slump.

Gf masser clan/ddos/hack clan.

LOL... Sorry you're not apart of the community mate. Ya see, there's this thing called Clan Friend, and when one was an EoPian for 9-10 months you'd think he'd pk with them while he was active?

So sorry we haven't included you in our society, maybe if you knew our community you'd know who the regular Pkers were? In fact, if you've been around the Pk scene the past year, you should've seen my name around in mini wars and such since June of last year.

Even did some Unofficial F2p Trip leading back in December with Solo K1ng and I Sephir0t I before I went inactive and asked for Clan Friend rank so I wasn't just a failed member.

Sorry to have burst your bubble mate, calling EoP a masser clan is like calling CP one of the top 5 clans in RS, who by the way USED A ZERKER PURE (40+ def in case you didn't know) by the name of B S E Rs 2-3 weeks ina row now. I don't hear anybody bitching about that, his situation could be argued similar to mine, except his defence level is 40+, not 20. It can ALSO be argued that CP masses more than EoP, at least all of our invites are former members/apps/clan friends... unlike this pic here.

cpinvitesalot.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The only fight I personally felt a lil bad about was the DP vs FI one, but meh in the end the only clans we DIDN'T end up fighting straight up cleanly 1v1 was MM and DP.

P.S. If you guys have any problem with the way we carried ourselves in the WILDERNESS today, please feel free to file a complaint under with #clan-eop under the Manaqement section, and we'll be sure to PM right back to you :thumbsup: :whistling:

Refer to my siggy as to my opinion that has been strengthened by the quote above.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

@leech; goop's always raging

@0wnage; pirates aren't kids so i dont understand what you're trying to say, and q w00t applied like a month ago

@jonty using @ is kinda gay and someone is gonna troll you for it

sup :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Is there a certain way you're supposed to act like in real life?

Yeah but there is no "life" in RUNESCAPE silly sally, thats why we do what we do.

GJ eop i heard goop was raging in ts

**** yes runescape rage owns

RUNESCAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#antitrollunitttttttttttttt

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Hated but rated, Gj Eop looks like the best trip youv'e had for a long time :thumbsup:

emphasis on long :whistling:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Why do you think we're doing this?

Last time EOP peaked we anti-crashed CP & DP ALL THE TIME, then our numbers dropped and you guys hit us when we were pulling 40's spamming **** like "DP CLOSES?" just because our new warlord put it into his cc.

All it takes is an apology, and promise you'll never do it again ;)

Eop not crashing?

What kind of drugs are you on g00p :whistling: ?

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

uh oh i won't deny it i remember eop acing for us now but only once vs dp i believe when foe was out to get us

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

uh oh i won't deny it i remember eop acing for us now but only once vs dp i believe when foe was out to get us

We did a few times, i had plenty of chances dude trust me lol, I just didn't think you guys did that kind of **** so i let ya'll be, ask my scouts "guys cp/dp fighting north chaos dwarves wanna hit them" "na lets ac"

Guys should not crash clans when they're down and it won't happen to you, this is honestly the only reason we do it, its because we know you'll do the same.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Sorry EOP, I have nothing against you but we only hit you when your CC said DP closes because you were our only competition then. It was either suicide to MM/FOE or fight you guys, and we did have some great fights that day.

All I'm saying is tone down on the crashing, because ruining 3-4 clans trips will only hurt you in the end.

P.S.

Ily goop chill in #dpures

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg